Chapter 3

Erik rests his chin in the middle of your chest, right between the valley of your breasts, his beard scratching the skin there softly. He cocks his head while he studies your face, the fingers on your thigh drawing lazy circles into the soft flesh. He still had your wrists grasped tight in his other hand, so you had no choice but to look down at him and see that slow smirk spread across his face. Your back involuntarily arched while his fingers moved tantalizingly slow across your skin, pinching and gripping you here and there.

He starts to suck on your skin, taking mouthfuls of your breasts into his mouth before biting them softly. You couldn't help but moan at his skilled treatment of your mounds as he slurps one nipple into his mouth, rolling and biting it just the way he knew you liked. His fingers on your thigh move up just a little to grind at the skin right beside your opening, teasing you with a few slow flicks to your clit every few seconds. You jerk in response, your hands automatically trying to free themselves from Erik's grip as you squirm around, trying to gain some sort of protection from his teasing.

"Ain't no runnin babygirl." He lifts his head up to speak. "You wanted my attention and now you got it. Now sit the fuck back and watch me give you this work."

He bites down hard on your chest, lips spreading wide in wicked humor, showing off his golds. He takes your bunched up shirt now hiked above your chest and rips it in half, using the tattered pieces to tie your hands together. Positioning your body at the head of the bed, he hooks your hands to the gold hook at the top of his headboard. He'd had it installed just for you.

You were now helpless to do anything other than watch as Erik positioned himself between your spread thighs, rubbing his beard slowly up and down your lips, kissing and sucking at you randomly. He was being so gentle, barely giving you any relief, the soothing massage of his soft beard on your skin almost erotically relaxing you instead of frustrating you.

All it took was him tilting his head up 2 inches and the feeling changed completely. The once soft hair of his beard now felt harsh and unforgiving against your clit, causing you to instinctively close your legs to get away from it.

He tried wrestling your legs back open with just his head, but your thick thighs were determined, so he nipped at your lips in warning making you yelp.

Pushing both your knees to your chest, he held you in place with his forearm and leaned in close.

"Imma teach this little girl a lesson," He whispers to your pussy, acting as if he was actually having a conversation with her.

He rubs his wide nose up and down your slit, gliding effortlessly from your slick. He buries his nose in you before inhaling deeply, and the vibrations of his animalistic groan go straight to your core.

"You smell so fuckin good babygirl." he tells you, giving you small bites on the underside of your ass.

You moan and jerk your hips up, needing more. Erik pulls back of course, but moves his forearm higher up on your thighs to hold you down right at the back of your knees.

Taking his other hand, he uses his thumb to pull at the hood of your clit again, and he covers it with his mouth, slowly pushing out hot breath to engulf your clit.

"Shit baby," you gasp, and he smacks the back of your thigh hard for your slight mistake.

"Daddyyyy," you whine at him correcting yourself, the heat from his mouth getting to be too much. He pulls back and gives your clit one simple flick with this tongue, and his eyes flicker up to yours before he lets another gigantic glob of spit fall from his mouth and land on your clit, covering it completely.

As soon as it made contact, you shivered, your shaky breath giving away how turned on the simple act made you. He'd never done that before, but this now made the third time tonight he'd spit on your clit.

This time, instead of engulfing you in heat again, he pursed his lips and blew, the cold air shocking your senses from the quick temperature change. He held you down as he kept blowing, and the more he did the higher you climbed, your orgasm creeping up on you slowly.

Your hands were pulling at the hook now and you were trying to scramble away, but he had you locked in place. You stopped moving, remembering Erik's words to you, and instead tried taking deep breaths to try and calm yourself down a little and regain some sense of control. But then Erik dug his thumb nail deep into the inside of your thigh, right at the sweet spot where he knew you loved to feel pain, and your pussy throbbed, grabbing at the air in desperation.

Pressing hard, he drags his nail down the inside of your thigh, stopping right at the crest of your ass. Your mind was reeling from the sensation, and you felt yourself drip down past your asshole.

Still blowing on your clit, his lips closed in on the space, ending it with the sweetest and simplest kiss to your clit.

You couldn't believe it, but thats all it took for your body to start shaking, the force of your orgasm ripping through your body.

Right before you could reach your peak, he let go of your legs to let them fall open and brought his heavy hand down on you hard, smacking your clit and ruining your climax.

"Fuck!" Your back arched off the bed as you yelled out in both pain and frustration, and it took everything in you to keep from hurling a string of insults at Erik immediately after.

He must have seen your inner turmoil, because his eyes sparkled with humor as he looked down at your form spread wide before him, exposed and open for the world to see.

"Your doing such a good job babygirl," he coos at you, and that cavity inducing voice of his was back again to torture you. "But... you forgot to count."

You gasp, realizing that you completely forgot about that because you never expected to have to count orgasm denials.

You start to speak, wanting to find some way to make up for your error, but he shushes you softly as his fingers trail up your body and back to your nipples, his head back between your legs to nudge your right thigh open.

"It's okay though baby, I know you were a little distracted this time so Imma give you another chance. Now, what number was this baby?"

"One." you say cautiously, afraid of the next words out his mouth.

"Good girl. You got nine more to go."