Chapter13. Drowned.

Annie's PoV: it's Saturday. February 26th the 2month anniversary of the day Hayden broke up with me. It's hurting even more today. My eyes can barely open. And can barely even lift my arm. I've been aching. I want to Hayden again. Just to hear his voice. To hear his laugh again.. but it won't happen all because of his brother..

Kenzie's PoV: it's been so long since I've seen Annie.. my and Jayden cry all the time.. sometimes do as well I can tell that our group isn't the same without hannie. I was thinking since me and John are meeting with Jayden and Grayson, we could get the boys to talk to her.. I know it's weird that we're getting the boys to talk to her instead of us but they know Hayden most so they should help her see where Hayden is coming from..

[WITH THE GANG]

G: so what's the plan again?

K: so you two are going to Annie's house to talk to her about where Hayden's coming from..

Jo: this plan sounds bad. But we have no other choice I guess we've been trying for so long..

J: I know not even Hayden will come back.. for us!!

G: he's gonna come back.. I know it..

[FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT THE GANG GO OVER AND STRATEGISE THE PLAN]

G: I think we should go now.

J: be safe I love you *kisses him*

G: *kisses her I will*

Jo: bye babe *kisses her*

K: *kisses back* bye!

[WITH ANNIE]

Annie's PoV: I walk into my bathroom because I'm about to take a bath.. I take of my clothes and get in.. I started to think about how me and Hayden always used to take baths together.. I cried and cried until I decided it's time to let go. So I close my eyes and hold my breathe.

[THE BOYS GET TO ANNIE'S HOUSE]

G: *knocks on Annie's door* *no answer*

Jo: dude what's that? *points to the floor*

G: *they look at each other*

Jo&G: oh my god! *burst down her door*

G: Annie!

Jo: Annie! Where are you?

G: dude follow the water!! *runs up to her bathroom*

Jo: *opens the door and water floods out*.

G: OH MY GOD *runs to her*

Jo: she drowned herself.. *tearing up*

G: WELL WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!

Jo: *pulls her out of the water* can I have a towel?

G: dude that's not our concern we'll bring one in the car we're going to hospital grab her and I'll get a towel.

Jo: ok. Call the girls.

G: I will be quick! *they run into the car and drive to hospital] I'll text the girls.