Chapter16. Talent. {crappy chapter}.

Annie's PoV: I wake up alone.. I gradually started to remember what happened last night. I can't believe I told Hayden that. He's probably so upset. I go to the bathroom and get ready for the day.

Annie:

A: *walks into the spare room* Hayden wake up! *shakes him*

H: *opens his eyes* what time is it?

A: 11pm why?

H: oh I have a little something planned for today!

A: ooh! Like a surprise?!!

H: yeah! Let me go get ready. Wait downstairs.

A: ok! I can't wait!! *runs downstairs*

H: *chuckles as he walks into the bathroom*

Annie's PoV: I go into the spare room to wake up Hayden. But when I go in I see tears on his pillow and I see his face was red and hiss eyes were all puffy. What did I do?? Does he really want me again that bad? Ugh I don't know what to do! But I try to play it cool and act like I'm clueless.

Hayden:

H: *walks downstairs* you ready?

A: yeah! Wait.. we're going out?

H: yeah let's go! I'm driving.

[IN THE CAR]

A: Hayden where are we going?

H: I can't tell you that..

A: well if you can't tell me can you give me a clue??

H: sure.. it's to do with music!

A: why music??

Hayden's PoV: I thought it would be a good idea to bring Annie to the recording studio I record at. Maybe it will bring back memories of when we first sang together..

H: have you heard your self sing? Have you seen the comments about you on my channel? Have you seen how many followers you've gained? Girl you have talent.