Chapter14. Goodbyes.

E: WHAT???

D: say your goodbyes.. I'm so sorry we did everything we can it was just too late..

H: *sobbing* this is all my fault it should've been me!

D: family first. *Billy Katie and Hayley walk in and go to Annie's bed*

B: wow.. my little bean is gone. Just like her brother. I just want you to know Julianna.. *holds onto her hand and starts to cry* you are the bravest, strong, inspirational young woman I know.. you made me so proud! *kisses her head* rest well princess .. *lets go of her hand and walks out*

Ka: my baby.. my poor baby.. *sobbing* I just want you to know that you were so amazing. And you made Hayley smile again when bubba passed even though no one else could.. you made your mark in this world.. you'll never ever be forgotten baby.. *kisses Annie's head* rest well angel. *wipes her tears and walks out*

H$: hey Annie.. please wake up!! I can't live without you! You made me smile again, dance again, sing in the shower again. That was all you. I'm never gonna be able to have a double date with you and Hayden.. *starts to cry* I'll never be able to tell you about my first kiss.. prom.. I love you Julianna Grace.. well meet again one day.. I promise. *kisses her head* goodbye Ann's.. *walks out*

[The gang go in]

Jo: wow.. your really gone.. *tears up* after everything.. meeting every morning before school to walk together.. those inside jokes.. those stupid pranks we pulled on each other.. all gone. *starts to cry* I'll never forget that.. ever. Your a beautiful, special girl. And you will never be forgotten. I love you lil sis *kisses her head* see you soon.. *wipes his tears and walks out*

G: hey Ann's.. I know you can't hear me but.. *starts to cry* your mean to much to me to let go. Your way to important. I love you lil sis. We were meant to be friends until we ended up in a retirement home. Your so special. Meeting you was a blessing. *holds her hand* have a good rest Julianna. *kisses her hand * I'll miss you. *walks out*

K: hey babes.. *walks closer to Annie.. I want you to know that I'll miss you. I'll never ever forget you. What happened to our future plans like going wedding dress shopping or planning each others baby showers? Why did this happen to suck a beautiful queen? *starts to sob* I love you Ann's.. don't forget me.. *kisses her head* see you soon. *walks out*

J: hey girl.. *walks up to Annie and sits on the edge of her bed* it's Jayden.. I know you can't here me but remember when we met at pre-school and we instantly became best friends? Remember in 3rd grade when we both had a crush on Johnny but Kenz got him instead? And we went a month without talking to her? *starts to laugh and cry* remember when we said we wanted to become models? And that we wanted to travel the world together? Move in together? Have poodles with twinning names? Now I'm stuck on this planet to do all that without you!! *breaks down in tears* just remember that your an amazing thic queen and I love you *kisses her head* I love you Julianna Grace LeBlanc. *walks out*

H: hey baby girl.. *walks up to Annie* I can't believe I've done this!! I should've listened.. you are so amazing and you didn't deserve what I put you through. It hurts me to see you cry at a tv advert. How do you expect me to see you dead?!!! *holds onto Annie as he starts to cry* I can't do this!! I love you. Your the best thing that ever happened to me. We were meant to have 10 kids and live in a mansion. We were meant to do all those things together.. but now your not here. I'm alone.. all alone on this planet without my Annakin. My beautiful baby. I'm so sorry. *wipes his tears* I really am. You deserve better than me. You deserve the world and so much more.. but it's to late. Because of me and my stubborn ass. *the doctor comes in*

D: sorry so but we need you to leave any minute now..

H: of course! Just 5 more minutes?

D: ok. *walks out*

H: *whispers* your so special Julianna I'll see you soon. *lets go of her hand*

Author: HOPE YOU LIKED IT! Comment, vote, follow and add to library! I'll post soon! Have a good evening or morning! See ya!!!

Peace!!! 💛🌻💫✨🏵🌟🌙💡🔅🌼☀️🐝⚡️