Chapter20. Update. {Very Short}.

[6 MONTHS LATER].

WARNING: SHITTY CHAPTER 😌🤷‍♀️

Hayden's PoV: wow six months.. six months of Annie being pregnant.. our baby is coming sooner by the day!! We haven't done a baby reveal because we want our little bean to be a surprise! Annie has been a living rollercoaster.. happy then sad then angry.. Im currently cuddling with Annie while she's taking a nap.

Annie's PoV: six months. I've been pregnant.. emotional.. wow just everything. I've been really needy which I HATE. But Hayden the gang and our family's have been really supportive. They've also been so excited.. especially Hayley!! Anyway I wake up from my nap..

A: *wakes up* ugh...

H: what baby?

A: you! You did something to make me upset!

H: I'm confused.. I did nothing.

A: well I know you'll do something in the future!! *crosses her arms as she looks away*

H: awww is Annie mad? *teasing her*

A: *tries to hide her smile*

H: *grabs her and holds her close to him* aww your even cuter pregnant!

A: even though I look like a truck?

H: the most amazing, sexy, inspirational, funny, most gorgeous truck I know. *kisses her cheek*

A: aww I love you so- AAH! *squeezes Hayden's arm*

H: contraptions? *rubbing her back*

A: it hurts *starts to tear up* I just want it out of me!

H: Annie please. Calm down.. it's bad for the baby.

A: your right... what you wanna do?

H: watch tv?

A: yeah sure let's see what's on. Omg! This! *picks a channel*

H: eww I hate this stuff!! *pouts*

A: too bad. Suck it up buttercup.

H: *rolls eyes* your lucky I love you.

A: I love you to.

[10 Mins into the film]

A: hay? What do you want it to be?

H:2 girls.

A: you? Want? A girl? You?!

H: yeah! Because I'll be able to protect my her and when that one leaves the nest I'll have another one to protect.

A: that's the cutest shit I've ever heard.

H: what about you?

A: a boy.

H: why?

A: I always found mommas boys cute! And because I want him to bring home his girlfriend from school so I can embarrass him.

H: I can imagine..

A: haha baby imma take a nap.

H: *kisses her* goodnight.

A: night. *closes her eye*

Author: sorry this is such a rubbish chapter.. I'm just trying to get this fanfic done ASAP because it's rubbish and boring.. I hope you don't hate me for this.. anyway I promise I'll make it up to you with my next story.. Ilysm!

PEACE
✨🌼🎗🔅💫🏵⚡️🌞🔆🌙🌟🔐🌻💡💛⭐️

PEACE✨🌼🎗🔅💫🏵⚡️🌞🔆🌙🌟🔐🌻💡💛⭐️