One

There was yet again a band practice right after Linsey came from her shift at Starbucks - for which she absolutely hates - but of course there was no harm done with Luke, Ashton, Michael, and Calum. Since they don't have jobs. Which instead Luke would like to sit down and just watch reruns of How I Met Your Mother.As for Ashton he would basically sleep, eat, and clean, repeat. When Calum has nothing to do besides go to a club he stays home with Luke annoyingly watching the stupid shows he already watched when it was new.

And lastly Michael would sit in his room all day either eating junk or watching movies on Netflix from his laptop. Doing this for hours a day until they would force him out. But as for Linsey that was a different story. Her life wasn't so easy; with a job, school, living alone in a tiny apartment right down the road from the boys shared apartment. Linsey as of now was getting her clothes together to change into her black converses with black skinny jeans and an old Rolling Stones shirt. After getting more comfortable she rushed out of her apartment with her guitar in one hand and a bag in the other. She know the boys were running out of milk and eggs, and she was of course there for the rescue.

All the boys were already in the garage waiting for a late Linsey again - even though it never bothered them - Linsey then struggled with the door but Calum helped as he took the guitar out of her hand and she handed Ashton the milk and eggs. "What's this for?" He said with confusion written all over his face.

"Last I checked you are too lazy to get some so I did." She smiled at them and Ashton hugged her whispering, "What would we do without you?" She chuckled and pulled apart from Ashton's broad chest that was the sent of vanilla.

"Be miserable,die of starvation,life wouldn't be fun.." Linsey was going continue until Michael spoke up and chuckled enough. After they set up the instruments and the camera to be prepared for a new YouTube video. "Hello guys as you know we are Five Seconds of Summer. But if you don't I am Linsey, Calum, Michael, Luke, and Ashton. Today we are going to sing Teenage Dirtbag. We hope you guys like it." They all started to began the beat after Linsey's little speech. She started to sing as for Luke and Calum too. When they uploaded comments and likes began. To there surprise it was becoming overwhelming with all these views. One of the biggest they have ever had.

"I can't believe this is happening!Look at those people!" Linsey squealed doing a little happy dance which all the boys thought were the most adorable thing. "How are you guys not freaking out?!" Linsey questioned stunned. Luke chuckled as he hugged her from behind. All the other boys steamed with jealousy as he got to hold as if she was his. And none of them liked it. After pulling apart and Linsey still smiling her phone began to rang. She rushed to her bag taking out her IPhone answering an unknown number. "Hello this is Linsey." A man began to talk which she was shocked who.

"Hello love. I'm Louis.I saw your video it is becoming viral quite quickly. I was wondering if we can meet up. To talk business wise." He explained.Linsey was still shocked but of course confused.What business did he mean? "Who are you?" She asked a little frightened by the answer but curious.

"Like I said I am Louis.You may have heard me before.I am in the group One Direction."She then became happy and stunned." Oh my god. Of course I will text you a day and a place.Maybe tomorrow.Thank you."The boys were confused on what Linsey was doing.Even Calum tapped her shoulder but she signaled him away continuing to speak but got off and began to explain.

"Guys you are never going to believe what happened."They were anxious to hear her answer as they nodded eagerly."You know that boy band that I sometimes absolutely obsess over.And love them all cause they are hot?"She asked.They rolled there eyes as they nodded again.

"Well one them just called me and wants us to tour with them.So we can open for them on the Take Me Home Tour."They were as stunned as Linsey was now."Your kidding right?"Asked Calum.Linsey shook her head vigorously.

"Oh my god.What about school?"Asked Luke.She giggled and replied;"Fuck school.I am going to be with famous people and might even become one."They all laughed as they squished everyone in a group hug.Loving every minute due to them now being able to have a chance in the music industry.All of them couldn't believe that this was happening.That there worlds were going to be changed forever.

==========

Hello guys and welcome to the new story The Band.Five Sauce.Yayy!But it kind of sucks,anyways I hope you like.That's it and Luv ya Stylers and Stay Beautiful xoxo

~Ally<3