Five

Knocking from her red wooden door awoken Linsey.Quickly jumping out her bed and to the door still half asleep wiping her eyes."Sorry Linsey I didn't mean to wake you up."She heard Ashton say as she finally smiled."No that's okay.What time is it anyways?"Asked Linsey not knowing.

"Seven."He stated.Now Linsey freaking out him knowing she loves her sleep.She didn't have to wake up until nine to get ready for school."Ashton what the fuck?"She cursed letting him in now as he paced back and forth and she was worried now.

"Ashton what's wrong?"He looked at her and began pacing again.She went to him stopping him taking his stubby chin between her soft fingers making him look at her."What's wrong?"Linsey questioned softly.Ashton came to talk about her past but he couldn't help but see her piercing green eyes and perfect lips.He had to do it.But before she can ask again he crashed his lips into her.Her eyes went wide but relaxed as she kissed him back now kind of liking it but knew it was wrong.To her it didn't feel right like she wasn't the missing puzzle piece he needed.When they pulled apart she was still shocked.

"Ashton we can't."She said to him.But instead he nodded knowing."I am so sorry."Linsey stated.He cupped her face as he laughed and smiled."Don't be.I understand."She smiled pecking him again but this time with company.

"Really?"Asked Michael looking and being pissed.She pulled away as Linsey chased him out of the flat."Michael wait!"She yelled.He stop came close to her saying,"What?!What can you possibly want to know?!To say what?!You are sorry and that nothing happening?!"He shouted probably waking up the neighbors but she didn't care.

"Yes Michael because it is true.He kissed me.I told him that it wouldn't work I don't like him like that.Why are you so angry about it?"She asked softly not screaming."I don't believe you."He stated.Linsey was hurt you would think that you known somebody for about three years and you believe them when they told the truth.

"Why can't you?I bet you Luke or Calum would believe me?!That's why your always just going to be a fucking ass!That's why you will never be a friend!I believe you all the flipping time and you can't.Your such a dick!"She now hollered to him which broke him knowing he was an ass.She was walking away he held her arm but she mumbled.

"Go away Michael."And he let go leading Linsey back to her apartment to cry.Ashton tried to help but she just wanted to be alone which he ended up leaving back home too.Now Linsey didn't want to go uni or anywhere with them.How could Michael not believe her?She thought she could trust him but that was just a lie.But before she knew she was on the couch crying then falling asleep

----------

"We really screwed up didn't we?"Asked Ashton already knowing the answer."No.I did,you didn't."He stated sitting in the door step of the apartment building.

"I can't believe I said that.I can't believe you.I have been friends with her since she was six-teen.I am such an ass.She even said I could never be her best friend."He admitted."Not possible."Linsey surprised them as she sat down still in her little pajama shorts and a tank top freezing in the cold Australia air.

"Are you mad it's freezing out here."Michael taking his coat and putting it on her.She thanked him as she started talking and Ashton leaving."Why can't you believe me?"Linsey said with tears falling.He was desperately sorry but didn't know how to say it.

"I do.Linsey it is just...I.."Michael was a lost for words."Why were you so mad?"She questioned.

"Because I love you.And not the friendship type."He admitted.She was shocked at his truthfulness."Michael are you serious?"Him nodding she didn't smile.

"Michael I don't know what to say."Linsey was a lost for words now."I can't do it.I don't know how I feel like that."She admitted now.He moved closer attaching her lips to his.She had to be honest.It was amazing but she didn't feel a spark.It felt like she was kissing a relative kind of."Wasn't that good?Was it?"She shook her head as he laughed saying I take it back.Making her laugh now too.