Four

"Hello Love."Louis smiled.God she was freaking out in her brain but just couldn't wipe off her smile in reality."Hi,I am Linsey."She introduced her self even though they probably already know.The One Direction boys thought she was sweet and talented but wondered what happened with her eye reveling the black eye and saw the little cut on her small,doll lips.Especially Harry and Niall.To be totally honest they both fancied her,talking about the band ever since they saw the video."Come in."She finally said as the five cute boys walked in.She followed them as she closed the door.Walking to the living room where Luke,Calum,Ashton,and Michael were sitting down but now standing saying hello.

"Hello I am Ashton that's Calum,Michael,Luke,and I think you know Linsey."Ashton explained as they nodded understanding.As of now Linsey was standing next to Niall which even he was towering over her.She then moved and told them to sit down on the bigger couch.Since they were five of them and five of One Direction,Five Second of Summer were stuck on the love seat.Which meant Linsey had to sit on one of there laps which she chose Luke being the most comfortable with him.He was surprised at first but then relaxed being excited."So we saw your video on the internet and we really liked it.You guys are good."Liam stated smiling telling the truth to him.

"Thanks.Your group is really good too.Okay so I am putting away my professional side and I am just going to ask you.Can I get a picture please?"Asked Linsey with hope in her voice.Liam chuckled as he nodded and all of them lined up as Luke took the photo with Harry and Niall bending down kissing her cheek.And the three boys behind.Linsey was so excited and thanked them now being professional.

"Okay thanks again.After that now let's talk business wise."Linsey finally calmed down and they talked about the tour and the things they needed to know.It was starting next week and they needed Five Seconds of Summer ready.Which of course they were."So are you in?"Questioned Niall.They all nodded as Linsey said of course.The five sauce boys laughed as she just got up and squealed.She ran to the other boys and hugged them each getting a laugh from them too.

"Thank you guys so much.You don't understand how grateful we are."Linsey gushed.They welcomed her as they began to hang out more."Do any of you have girlfriends or boyfriends?"Asked Harry after an hour of talking.

"Unfortunately we are all single."Ashton sighed.Niall and Harry face showed a mask of pity but deep down they were excited to hear Linsey didn't have anyone."Well you know Linsey all these boys could talk about was you."Louis pointed to Niall and Harry.She blushed as for the two boys.But Luke,Michael,Ashton,and Michael weren't happy.Especially since they wanted her to be one of there's now they have two guys who she always obsess over who fancy her too.

---------

"Well I think it is time we go."Zayn said sadly liking talking to them.He thought they were funny and kind.They all said there goodbyes as they left into the black SUV."I can't believe that happened!Did you hear that before?!Harry and Niall talked about me!I am so fangirling right now!"She squealed with happiness again.They hid there jealously as they nodded smiling.

"I still can't believe this could happen to us!I love you guys!Thanks guys for not ignoring me when I was walking the halls."She teared not knowing what she would do without them."Aww Linsey."Cooed Calum as they hugged bringing everyone else in.She cried more with tears of joy,loving them.Kissing all them on the cheek they couldn't take there smiles off.Just feeling her soft lips on there skin was amazing.

"Guys let's make a keek telling them."Linsey suggested.The boys agreed as she took out her phone and recorded."Hello my special people!Linsey here."Linsey greeted in the British accent she always had since she moved here.

"So we have some special news!Ashton take it away."She handed him the fragile IPhone and he spoke.

"We were introduced to One Direction.And they want us to tour with them!"He yelled at the end as they cheered saying the news again.

"Yay it's happening now act your emojis of how you feel."Ashton quickly turned the camera to the three boys and girl.Linsey doing the monkey covering her mouth.Calum the shocked one with his hands on the side of his face.Luke doing the monkey but covering his eyes.And Michael of course being his silly and stupid self he did a shrimp."Really Michael!Good job for ruining the moment."Ashton scolded him.

"Whatever.Fuck you!"He shouted.Ashton not approving of it.

"Hey no cursing!"Which made Linsey laugh hollering,"Fuck you Ashton!"Before the keek ended.

"Really Linsey?"She laughed as he gave back her phone.She checked the phone seeing it was nine."Shit!I have to do homework."Running to her and coming back out with laptop and quickly typing.

"Wow you type fast."Luke stated sitting next to her looking at her essay of thousands words on Christopher Columbus."But why do you need to do homework when you aren't going to uni anymore?"Questioned Michael remembering her say that.

"Because I still have one week.Besides I am going to tell the professors tomorrow.Remember I have no work."Linsey reminded them knowing they forgot anyways."I don't know why you went to college in the first place.I thought singing was your dream not flipping history."Linsey was still typing when she stopped and looked up.

"Listen singing was never my dream..."She was going to continue but put her laptop to the side."Singing was just an extra thing I did.Unlike you guys who look like you are in a band and can easily get a job or became famous it is hard for me.If this doesn't work university can help me.And plus my mother doesn't really support the singing thing.So college helps with my family life a little.I mean she doesn't want to talk to me,god bless that arrogant women..."Calum laughed now as she spoke again.

"But at least she doesn't know that I am a band because if she did she will kill me even though I am seven-teen and live on my own.But she will never talk to me and I can't lose her she's all I got."Remembering her family's past she didn't like.Especially when it had to do with her Mom only being her only thing.

"But what happens if she ever hears us on the radio?"Asked Luke imagining.Linsey smiled and joked,"Than I am fucked."The boys chuckled as she gathered her laptop and finished saving it and leaving it to print out later.

"I am so tired."Linsey yawned placing her head on Luke's shoulder.They all agreed with her as they were about to leave but she pulled Luke to the side to give him something."I'll catch up just go."They listened as Linsey brought him to the room.

"You know how you got me a new writing book yesterday?"He nodded feeling confused on what she meant."Well I got you something in return."Taking something from her back it was an necklace with a guitar pick saying love you lots on it.His smile grew at the cute little gesture.

"Linsey this is great.Thank you."He laughed as he put it down hugging her but when they pulled apart it was different feeling for both of them.Having her feet on Luke's shoes to try to reach his level.Inches apart but none of them moving.To be honest they could've stayed there forever until she finally pulling apart and he thanked her again leaving the room awkwardly.Linsey didn't know how she felt about the situation.What happened if she kissed him?What happened if she kissed Calum?Would they date or forget about it?But again she didn't want to think about that right now.Not when she was having the best time of her life.

So she did.Changing into her pajamas and crawling to her bed falling asleep.

=========

Hello people of Wattpad so some tension going on.Well I hope you like the chapter as I did.Sorry it sucked but here it is.And also I want to ask,have you ever want to talk about something but you are too scared on what they will think of you?I kind of feel like that.Well someone will find out sooner or later due to it being on my arm.But anyways see ya soon and luv ya Stylers and Stay Beautiful xoxo

-Ally <3