Three

"Calum?"She had tears falling and couldn't believe it was happening to her."Yeah I am here Linsey."She cried as she reached up and cried in his arms."I am so sorry."Linsey mumbled feeling as if it was her fault.Luke and Ashton already took Chris out of the room.Linsey cried more until the boys left so she could change.Putting back on her underwear and pants and her Arctic Monkeys band shirt.Letting the band back in Ashton had a cloth to clean the cut.She just sat there thinking of the frightening experience.He washed the spilt lip and black eye.

"Are you okay?"Asked Calum trying to be soothing.She knew she wasn't but didn't want them to worry.With a reassuring fake smile and a nod she was alright.They tried to believe her but they have been friends for three years they knew she wasn't okay."Did he do anything?"Questioned Michael awkwardly.He didn't besides punch her and pull down her bottoms and tried to but didn't yet.

"No he didn't touch me besides punch me."Linsey murmured.They nodded feeling bad that they weren't here."Listen you guys can go I will be fine."She didn't want any more trouble."Are you crazy of course we are staying.We are not leaving our best friend."Stated Luke smiling.Linsey smiled as they hugged each other.

---------

"Linsey finally fell asleep."Calum told the other three boys sitting in the living room with the unconscious ex of Linsey."Should we take him somewhere?"Asked Calum,he was pointing at him.

"Hell no.What he did to Linsey was wrong and fucked up."Cursed Michael hating him wishing they never introduced him to Linsey.It was just like yesterday when they met.Christopher was an old fiend of Michael and Calum.It was last year when they introduced him to everyone.The boys could tell that she liked him - which they hated - but couldn't stop it.They would flirt until one day he asked her out.They dated for a good five months then he fucking broke up with her which once again thought was stupid.He had the most amazing,beautiful,and funny girl ever and he let her go.They all thought he was an idiot even Linsey now.But what most surprised them is that Chris would never lay a finger on a girl so what made Linsey so much different?But to be totally honest they didn't want to think of him right now.

"What about the meeting tomorrow with One Direction?Is Linsey going to go like that?"Asked Luke confused."Knowing her she will.Saying she is fine when she isn't because she doesn't want us to worry.But yeah basically.Linsey doesn't want to ruin it for us or her and as always she will suck it up and deal with it."Ashton explained the true facts of Linsey's instruction manual basically.That was the definition of her,strong and secretive.

She would always say she is fine when she isn't.Linsey was always strong and didn't care if she was almost drop dead on the floor.She never wants to ruin anything for the boys vice versa for Calum,Luke,Ashton,and Michael.The boys nodded agreeing to Ashton's theory but what the boys didn't know was Linsey is still up listening to the whole thing.She felt bad for them.Linsey never wants to get in the way and she would rather sit in the corner and get yelled at then be in the way.Maybe she thought she coukd leave the band but knew the boys would never let that happen.

She couldnt and wouldn't be in the way but can she do.She was useless as it is.But Linsey decided just to let it go and finally sleep.

---------

Linsey woke up with a huge migraine but got up anyways making sure the boys were here or left.As she walked out into the living she found the four boys cutely spread across the one couch sleeping.Giggling quietly she walked to her room and got her phone taking a picture for Twitter.Snapping one quickly she tweeted.

@Linsey5SOS:Look at these cuties @Calum5SOS @Michael5SOS @Luke5SOS @Ashton5SOS

Calum finally waking up he noticed her laughing and typing.Also noticing the situation he was in he chuckled."Did you just take a picture?"Linsey's head popped up after smiling guiltily she shook her head.