1

"Yah! What is this for? burning dead hogs again??"

"No. There was a minor leak in Biotech District, it's nothing much."

"You said that before!" The angry man yelled as the worker just sighed

"Don't you worry. Just go on ahead.."

The angry man then went on speeding fast away

"Ah! What the.. ah! Such a shitty day!"

He quickly drove off from the deer he just hit.

Little did he know it came back to life again.

____

"Sir, if we pull out now the market will suffer. This could be false news to harm our business. Yes, right away! Pardon? No, not at all. I'm still a novice, alright. See you on the field. Yes, take care." Yoongi hung up the phone and switched to call the front

"Send in Mr. Kim." He looked at the news seeing the talk about what's happening. "You called Mr. Min?" Kim Namjoon walked in standing formally "Sell all related funds we have." Yoongi bulty says eyes not off his computer screen "Everything There will be serious repercussions. Market stability and individual traders will-"

"Kim. Do you work for the lemmings? Sell everything right away." Kim Namjoon agreed and was about to leave "one more thing... What are kids into these days..?"

Yoongi got out of his car and was walking while talking to his ex wife Wendy.

"L-lets not spend time suing each other and make our daughter life worse." Wendy spoke over the phone as yoongi rolled his eyes "I don't care what you do with your time and money. I'm rasing Y/n." Wendy scoffed at his statement "you even talk to her? She wants to come here twomorrow be herself! Did you know that?"

"Will You Quit it?" Yoongi yelled ready to hang up as Wendy deeply sighed in disappointment "You call yourself a father? Do you even know its her birthday?" He then hanged up on her.

Yoongi grabbed the present from the back of his car and walked inside his house only too be greated by by his Butler Kim Seokjin. "Where's Y/n?" Jin gatherd Yoongi things and put them aside but the present "She's in her room."

He walked in on Y/n talking to her mother Wendy and he quietly knocked on the door to get her attention. "Mommy I'm hanging up." Y/n whispered quickly and hanged up and looking up at him getting out from under the covers.

"I heard you want to go to Busan by yourself. I can take you but not twomorrow, I'll have more time next week." He handed her, her birthday present as she grew with delight and opened it up quickly but then had a frown "What you don't like it?" Y/n looked up at her TV where it was filled around with Nintendo switches "w-well what do you want then?"

Y/n set her gift aside and looked down "I want to be with Mommy. Twomorrow..."

Yoongi sighed "I can take you next week."

"Don't bother I can take myself. You'll always end up lying to me anyway..." Y/n laid down in her bed and turned away.

Yoongi and Jin we're both talking to each other as Jin sets down a small camera by yoongi's lap "she had a concert today so I filled in for you." Jin smiled while fixing Yoongi's clothes in his closet.

Yoongi hesitantly picked up the camera and turned it on.

"Proudly swept the rain by the cliffs. As it glided through the trees, still..."

Y/n stopped singing and just stood their while everyone in her class laughed as the teacher tried to lighten the mood.

It was early in the morning (the next day) Y/n was playing with the window making it go up and down.

Yoongi soon broke the awkward silence "I saw you at your concert." Y/n shocked looked at him quickly "Really? You saw it? When? You weren't their... I didn't see you..." She looked away out the window "I noticed you stopped. Why did you? You should never stop what you started." Yoongi said proudly. "But you did with Mommy..." Y/n mumbled quietly only that she could hear.

He sat their akward and then spoke "I may look like I'm not there but I'm always watching you." Yoongi gave her his gummy smile.

Just then pack of ambulances and fire tucks passed by.

"Ah fu- gosh." Yoongi muttered and looked over at the burning building.

"Something bad must've happened."