9

Yoongi went into the bathroom locking the door behind him and taking out his phone going through contacts.

Wendy 😒 💜

Dialing...

But no luck again. He turned off his phone and washed his face in frustration and fear of what was gonna happen once they arrive in Busan.

He felt a vibration from his phone, his heart racing hoping it was Wendy.

Kim Namjoon

He quickly answered the phone only to get a panicked yelling from Namjoon over line. "This whole thing was started in US biotech!! The centerpiece of our whole plan!"

Yoongi froze listening to what has been told "do you think it was our fault? It has nothing to do with us! Correct? We were only doing what we were told to do... is this my fault?" Namjoon broke down crying as Yoongi stood there "Kim... How's is Busan..?"

Namjoon was crying for a bit and stopped clearing his throat "Busan has succeeded in defense..." He then hanged up.

Yoongi left the water running having a few tears escape as he punched the mirror and got out of the washroom.

"Attention to those who have survived. Due to track blockages we will switching trains to get too Busan. Currently now we are at East Daegu Station. Well use another train that is on the far left tracks were it is safe, please be safe and careful. I'll see you all soon."

They whole entire train had stopped it's self as Yoongi walked towards the entrance door looking outside to see if the coast is clear.

The conducter got out quickly running out to the far left tracks to where other trains were.

Yoongi jumped out of the train helping Y/n and Nayeon out as everyone else followed behind them.

The conducter got up to the nearest train and was about to open but to his surprise an infected jumped up at him as he startled ran to the other train beside it, double checking if it was all clear of infected. He started up the train and prepared himself to leave going a bit slow in case anyone was leaving.

~~~

"Is it safe?"