4

"hey kid."

Y/n looked up at Hoseok as he stood next to Nayeon

"Who's that? Your dad?" Y/n nodded her head slowly "Real dad?" Nayeon punched Hoseok on the arm as he looked down and mumbled "Just asking.."

"What does he do?"

Y/n thought for a few seconds "Dad's and Fund Manager!" She forced a smile as Hoseok scoffed "So he's a bloodsucker" Nayeon once again punched the side of his arm "Not I front of his child"

"It's Okay. That's what everyone's thinking" Y/n looked down at her feet waiting for her dad to come back. Nayeon digged in her purse pulling out candy "Wants some? This is what sleepy eats" she pointed at her stomach as Y/n tilts her head in confusion "Sleepy? That's it's name?" Nayeon smiled and shook her head "No, it's more like a nickname for her. Since her father is too lazy to come up with real names." Hoseok quickly changing the subject "Touch her belly" he guided Y/n hand to her stomach to feel around it.

Y/n stood their roaming her hands around Nayeon stomach wondering what she's even looking for to feel. Y/n gasped in shock and giggled as she felt a kick "You feel it?" Nayeon asked as Y/n beaming with joy nodded her head "I made that!" Hoseok chimed in as Nayeon looked at him and scoffed "you idiot.."

"Hello?"

Yoongi asked into the phone

"Where are you? Why haven't you been at work? Most of violence has been going on! Where are you at??"

Yoongi trying to calm Namjoon yelled "Shush! I'm on a train to Daejeon KTX"

"KTX? Right this minute?"

"Yes, I'm almost their. I've got a question, is it true a military is deployed in Daejeon?"

"Yeah, yes, that's correct"

Yoongi sighed in relief "Is that so? It must be safe then."

"Ah..well..it's..."

"Kim. It's safe isn't it?"

"Once you arrive, you'll be quarantined."

Yoongi cursed under his breath "I'm with my daughter, if you do this for me I'll give you a big scope! Please do me this favor."

Namjoon sighed "Alright, Don't go to Main square. Come to East one instead. I'll let my men know"

Yoongi agreeing smiled for once on his own "Oh, thank you so much Kim"

Yoongi then ended the call. He walked all the way back over to Y/n and the others.

Everyone stared out the windows seeing they were already in Daejeon whispering among themselves. They opened the doors once they arrived at the train station slowly and quietly getting out of the train.

____

Jungguk jumped out of the train running past the others to the conductor and Head Employee

"Hey! We have to Unlatch or unload these freaks!!" He shook then as the conductor shook his head no "W-We can't!"

Jungguk in disbelief refused "I-Im head COO of the train station! We have to Unlatch them! The military defense only would allow a short amount of people! We'll be put through quarantine!" Jungguk freaked out as the conductor and Head Employee stood their shook