12

Taehyung got up to the train pace and jumped on along with Y/n. He set her down as he ran up to the rail holding out his hand "Come on! Grab my hand!"

Nayeon held her hand out grabbing has yoongi placed her on there as he followed behind.

They were all out of breath looking back at all the infected chasing them getting further and further away.

Yoongi walked up the front of the train where they drive it and opened the door.

Jungguk heard somthing and shot back looking at Yoongi as he in fear backed up shutting the door on him, but Jungguk opened it "h-help me. Please!"

Yoongi shook his head keeping Y/n and the others far from them "Your infected." Jungguk froze and looked around on himself and felt his neck had a sharp pain and blood oozing out of it. "No, no... I have a wife and son! I C-can't be! I'm- they're waiting for me!" Jungguk started to cry and groan aggressively. He then stopped and charged at yoongi already turned now.

"Appa!!" Y/n screamed as infected Jungguk turned towards her ready to attack her but Yoongi tackled him to the ground. Yoongi tried to attempt to throw him off the train but lost balance again  falling attacks Jungguk attacked him trying to bite. Yoongi punched him in the face as Jungguk was nearly pushing him off the train Bitting at him. Jungguk bite yoongi hand and yoongi threw him off.

Yoongi looked down at his hand with the bite on it. Nervously he tried to hide it from Y/n but no use she saw all of it and started crying.