11

"Appa wake up!"

Yoongi eyes shot open as he jumped up grabbing Y/n and looking upwards seeing the infected were literally in front of him.

He searched for a way out and noticed a small opening he ran up to it "Sweetie I need you to go through here and wait for me on the other side."

Y/n looked at him and nodded her head doing so. She got onto the other side looking back and forth. Soon enough Nayeon Came out too standing next to Y/n.

"Hey! You too!" Yoongi yelled toward the homeless man as he sat there in panic looking up at the infected "hey!" Finally getting his attention. "Come one! Let's not wait until the glass breaks!" Yoongi yelled as the man nodded but as he got up the glass broke he shoved yoongi to the hole "go to your daughter"

~~~

Jungguk ran as fast as he could towards the train as he was running he tripped on the tracks.

"Come on!" He felt someone pick him up and help. He noticed it was the conductor, Jungguk looked behind him seeing the infected were just right their.

"Everyone man for himself!" Jungguk shoved the conductor to the ground causing him get attacked as he got onto the train.

~~~

"The train is right their!!!" Yoongi yelled running with Y/n on his back as he and Nayeon were running for there lives by now. "Hey!!" He took a glance to the side seeing Taehyung running also.

Tae caught up to them "let me take her!" Taehyung grabbed Y/n and put her on his back as Yoongi stopped picking up Nayeon bridal style as they ran to the train.