Ancano x Reader

I was in Winterhold, my satchel heavy, filled with spell books and potions. 

"Ah, Y/n!" I heard a voice call out to me. I looked up and saw Ancano.

"Oh, hey. Would you help me carry some of these spell books and potions?" I asked. He nodded and I handed him the books and potions, except...one potion fell and broke. A potion I never knew I had. Love potion. Ancano breathed in the smell of roses from the potion and I did as well. Of course, on accident.

"Oh no!" I yelled. Ancano looked at me and smiled sweetly as he picked up the shards of the potion bottle.

"Why, this smells...so sweet. What is in this?" He asked with love in his eyes.

"U-Um...Ancano,... that's a love potion!" I blushed at the thought of Ancano loving me.

"Oh...is it, dear?" he asked. I blushed more as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled a bit. 

"You know, I have always liked you." I mumbled. He smirked.

"I've always liked you, too."

"No, no..that's not true. You're just saying that because you breathed in the love potion." I snapped. He giggled. 

"No. I pretended to so that I can see how you're going to react. And you just admitted that you like me." That clever little...

"Oh..." I felt my face burn. He got closer to me, his face only inches from mine.

"And you know what I just did? I admitted to." His lips were now on mine. I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, his grip on my waist tightened. 

When we separated, he kept the smirk. 

"You're mine." He claimed. I smiled.

"That's alright with me."

~~

Of course,...the students found out.

"Ewww the y/r (your race) is dating the adviser? Ewwww!" one student said.

"Aww. That's precious." Someone else said.

Welp, at least half likes us and the other hates us. Fun stuff right there.

AHGHGHHHGHDGHDHHGHDHHG THIS WAS SHOOORTTTT D: