Teldryn Sero x Nord!Reader

Warning! The ending has a bit of making out, nothing too severe, but also that's honestly the most I can write. I'm so innocent-

I coughed up blood as the dragon slashed at my back.

"Y/n-" Teldryn called out. The dragon shouted, and the water next to Teldryn started splashing more and more harder, soon creating 7 foot waves, then 10 foot. I cried out as I saw Teldryn get sucked in.

"TELDRYN!!" I coughed out, blood spurting from the gashes, and from my mouth. I got up with all the strength I had left, and stabbed the dragon, ending it. It was weak to begin with, so it was simple to end. I coughed and crawled to the water, the waves bringing me in. I coughed again, and saw Teldryn's body floating up and down on waves. I grabbed his arms tightly, and as the waves went down, I swam and kicked my way to shore.

"Teldryn, say something!" I yelled. No response. I cried and started to do CPR on him. 

"One, two, three..clear!" I used my sparks to get him to at least be stable. Nothing.

"One, two, three...Clear!" I tried again,...and again, again and again. No response.

"TELDRYNNN!" I screamed. I cried out, heavy rainfall started to soak my already wet hair, mixing with my salty tears. I punched his back, water spurting from his mouth and I heard him coughing, more water came out.

"Teldryn!" I excitedly said, and kept punching his back. He breathed in roughly, then cleared his throat.

"Y/n...I'm okay..." He croaked. I cried and hugged him lightly, afraid to hurt him.

"No, no, you're not okay... You....almost......" He stroked my hair.

"Shh.....I'm okay, you're okay... we're okay...." He mumbled. He coughed up more water mixed with blood, and laid down.

"Teldryn,...you're....you might have serious injuries." I said. He cried and smiled.

"It's okay..." He coughed out more blood and laid there.

"Teldryn..."

"Leave me..."

"No! You're my best fr-friend...Please, don't leave like this..." I cried out at the male.

"It's okay."

"NO IT'S NOT!!!"

"Believe me." He shut his eyes and let out a light breath.

"TELD-TELDRYNNN" I sobbed and cried hard, hugging his body tightly. His body was limp and cold.

"YOU'RE NOT DYING, NOT TODAY!" I picked him up, and limped to the nearest inn.

"We need medical attention!" I said to the people in the inn.

"Oh, what happened?" A lady said.

"Not enough time, HELP HIM!" I saw some healers enter the inn and I placed Teldryn's body on a table, then they started doing their job.

"A dragon attacked, a strong dragon, and summoned a tsunami, sucked in Tel, and I made him stable for only a short amount of time, before he ...

"He's coming around, stand back!" A healer said. Teldryn opened his blood red eyes, the first thing he saw was me. I felt warm tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked one of the healers.

"Yes, he is. Fortunatally for you two, all he has is a little water in his lungs. He should be better in no time."

"Oh, thank you so much." I hugged the healer, and she smiled.

"Y/n..." Teldryn spoke. His voice was unreal. It was groggy, croaky, raspy. I grabbed his hand.

"Teldryn...are you okay?" I asked. He groaned and winced as sharp pain shot from his lower back to his neck. I gasped and let him go. Teldryn fell unconscious and healers crowded him.

"Stand clear!" I heard one say, and I cried and went outside to the ocean. I saw Teldryn's helmet sitting there, it seemed to have emotion. Sadness? Suddenly a huge wave engulfed me, and sucked me down to the bottom of the ocean. I tried not to panic, but I kept being pushed down. The current... I opened my mouth as the last of my air escaped me and bubbled up to surface. I saw darkness.

~

"Y/n? What are you...you died!?" I opened my eyes and found myself in a strange place. There were beautiful lights above me, nature's lights. I gasped and saw Teldryn. 

"Teldryn..where are we?" I asked him, looking around.

"Sovngarde. Y/n,  you're dead." He explained sadly. I stood up and grabbed Teldryn's hands. 

"But Tel,... You didn't believe in Sovngarde." I pointed out.

"No, no, I did. I said I didn't want to go there, because that place is for nords. I'm no nord, I'm a dark elf. But, I can't help but want to stick with you forever." He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and parted.

"You drowned, I was there, but not there. My ghost was watching you in horror." Teldryn said. I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"You didn't make it after the dragon attack."

"I know...I'm sorry."

"Don't be... So,..You really want to stay with me?... Forever!?"

"Forever."

"Forever and after forever."

 I placed a hard kiss on his lips, he kissed back with the same strength, and bit my lip. I denied, and he clenched my hands tightly, surprising me. He slipped his tongue. When we parted, a string of saliva connected us. That's the closest to a lemon you're all getting. Now to soak myself in holy water... I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

Forever and after forever...

829 words~ Sorry this was kind of sad. I was just in the mood the music gave me!