On the way home.

I ate and went home ...

I was walking. Red and orange leaves fell ... When the wind blew, all these leaves began to spin. It felt as if they were now (as in a fairy tale) turning into some kind of magical creature, from leaves! It was very beautiful!

I walked and thought. I thought mostly about Claire! She is very strange!
At first, she wanted to get rid of me! And then, then he wants to be my friend !?
Everything is too confusing and strange!

- Hey! - My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of my best friend! No, neither Mel, it was Eliza!

- Hello! - I said with a smile.

- How are you? Are you going home? ”Eliza asked.

- Well ... Things seem normal. And so, I'm going home - I answered again with a smile.

- Clear.

- And you? Home too? - This time, I asked.
To which Eliza responded.

- Yes, I'm going home too! - And added. - But I don’t want to go there at all!

- Why? - I asked.

- You see, today I received two. And I have a mother, today the work ends early! And in short, when she finds out about this deuce (and she surely will find out today) she will kill me 😳 Eliza said sadly.

- Hmm ... Then you better not go home now! - I said confidently.
- Yes, but where will I go? - Doomed asked Eliza.
- Well, where, where? To me! - Looking at her with saving eyes, I said. And she, of course, agreed!
- Thank! You saved my life! - Happy voice, thanks me Eliza.
- Well, what are you? I have not done anything like that! 😊 - It was not convenient for me, because I really didn’t do anything for Eliza!
- Didn't do it !? No ... You really saved my life! You just did not see my mother in anger! - wide-eyed, told Eliza.
- Hmm ... Do you really have such an angry mother? - I asked.
- No, in general, she is kind enough, but because of the twos, she scolds me very much .... 😳, Eliza explained to me.
- Clear. Well, let's go to me! - I said. And we went to me.

I really loved the guests! My mom worked as a vocal teacher and she came home late enough! At about 8 pm. But sometimes, when her students were sick, or for some reason could not come, she finished the work before.
But when my mother worked, I was sad to sit at home, I did my lessons quickly, especially when guests came to me! I know it sounds strange, it seems the other way around, when guests come, you chat with them, you laugh! And completely forget about the lessons! But my situation is completely different; on the contrary, the guests help me to do my homework, if you think about it, depending on which guests! For example, Mel! You can never do your homework normally! You just, just concentrated, and she is again zbyvaet! He tells about guys, fashionable hairstyles, who kissed whom, who threw whom! In short, she loves to gossip! As for me? Actually, I don’t really like gossip, but when Mel begins to tell, the ears start listening to her! And then, you wonder what happened next! That's what happens to me ...

But for example Eliza! As I said, she is the exact opposite of Mel!
With her, on the contrary, you can safely do the homework! If you think ... even too calm!
Suppose we sit with her doing homework, gnawing nuts, and so I remembered a funny moment! I want to tell him to Eliza! And now, only I will open my mouth, as she says! “So, Raf! Don't talk, do your homework! Your mom will come, they will swear!” And I obediently close my mouth and do my homework.
But we quickly make them, and then ... Well, we can chat a little, laugh. And after that, Eliza always offers to look in the textbook what topic we are going to cover, so that we can understand it now, and then at school, it will be easier for us!
I, of course, agree as the head of the class, but in my heart ... I don’t even want to take this textbook in my hands ...

Meanwhile, me and Eliza, came to my house, and I opened the door and said.
- Please - And Eliza smiled and went into the house, and I followed her ....

TO BE CONTINUED...

(My dear! Happy new year to you !! I love you so much! May your most cherished dreams and wishes come true in 2019 !! ❤❤❤🎊🎊🎉🎇🎇🎆🎁🎄🎄🎀🎀)