Accident ...

(Mini chapter)

Mel watched as I cried, I don’t know if she felt sorry for me? Or was she happy about my tears?

- Rough ... Do not cry! - Eliza comforted me. - I cried and could not stop ...

- Raf, what are you roaring like a little ?? People are looking at you ... Мел - Mel said with disgust ... I think we will never be friends again!

- Leave me alone! If you can not say something normal, then shut up !! - I screamed at Mel, who so got me today!

- You will be silent! And I never call anyone, I tell the truth ... - This chicken said! (A piece of chalk)

- A piece of chalk! You can not see?? Rafi and so bad !! - Eliza protected me from Mel. I saw that now I can’t defend myself ...

- Hey, you! Emptyhead! Do not interfere! - Mel was so rude with Eliza !!

- Enough to call me !! - Eliza got angry.

- What time should I repeat? I do not call! I am stating the facts! - Mel said, in such an important voice ... I also picked up the words “states the facts” ... 😒

- Not!! You are talking about yourself !! - Eliza was ready to cry ... It is easy to offend her ...

- Shut up !! A piece of chalk!! You will never be my friend again !! Clear??? - I did not know what to do ...

- I'm not going to talk to you anymore ...

- What happened to Mel ?? What has she become ?? - I thought to myself ...

- I have nothing more to talk to you! - Mel said proudly. And she went to the road. The road was without a traffic light, and Mel, took the phone to show that I was indifferent to her!
But suddenly, the car at high speed, was already quite close to her! A little more, and she will lie on the ground, without consciousness ... I immediately noticed it. Not! Mel is still my girlfriend! I remember her real! She's just probably tired today! She was, is, and will be my friend! With me, or without me!
With these thoughts, I rushed for Mel, I pushed her, I was a little hoping that I would have time to save myself! But this is not so ... As soon as I saved Mel, I felt severe pain, and then, some strange cries ... Everything is dark in the eyes ... I died ???