Friendship? Or enmity?(2 part)

The street was very good! Even though it was already autumn, it was very warm! Today was a nice weather!
We walked and chatted ... They talked about the school ... Just do not forget to talk about the guys!)
We walked and walked, but suddenly, I heard a voice behind me.

- ABOUT! Rough! - guess who it was? 2 options: Either Mel, at worst, Claire ...
It was Mel! (But this did not please me either!

- A piece of chalk? What are you doing here? - I asked, dissatisfied voice. We are still not reconciled!

- What am I doing? I have the exact same question for you! - Without answering my question, Mel asked.

- I'm walking ... I think it is easy to guess!

- Hmm ... I'm walking too! - It was clear that Mel wants to make up!

- Rough! Well what are you sulking ??
- I do not blow! - I said frustrated.

- Yes, I see!
- I think I know better, I am blowing! Or not!! - These words, I already shouted.

“Rough ...” Eliza said softly.
- Ah, I understood everything! - Grinning, said Mel. And she continued ...

- You have a new friendship appeared! Why do you need old Mel ?? She's probably already out of fashion !! - Mel was furious! She spoke loudly enough, looking at Eliza, then at me.

- Why? I can not have 2 girlfriends ?? - I asked Mel.

- Not! Of course not! Be friends with whoever you want! I do not forbid you! Just do not use it, then me! This one! - Mel Showed a finger on Eliza.
I think Elise was not very nice ...

- So! Enough! Let's not swear! OK?? - Eliza said loudly, which bothered to stand by.

- Shut up! I do not see with your girlfriend say ???! - Shouted at Eliza Mel.

- A piece of chalk! Do not command! - I almost defended already with tears of Eliza!

- I do not command! I just explain to this not understanding that you can not get into other people's conversations!

- I am not understanding! - I tried to protect myself Eliza.

- Oh well!!

- A piece of chalk! Did you say everything? - I asked.

- Did I say everything ?? Not!

- Well then speak faster, and go! - I did not want to talk or listen to Mel.

- Good! Then listen !!
You and your new friendship, full of idiots! You are a traitor! And your girlfriend loves to stick her long, ugly nose into someone else's showdown !! And also, Eric said that you wrung out the most important! And smart! And such ... Not in his taste !!! - The first words, about the fact that I am a traitor, I still suffered ... But when she said about Eric !! I was ready to cry, and jump off a cliff !! ...

- What? Immediately became sad ??
- asked in a victorious and haughty voice Mel.

- sad? Of course! Straight right now, cry and run away! - I tried not to show that it’s true to me now, it is very hard!

- In 1, I do not wrung anyone out of myself! And at 2, I didn’t like Eric! - and then I started listing everything the other way around, that is, if I say that he is not beautiful, then at heart, I’m just dying of his beauty ... Well, and so on. - This Eric! Not beautiful, boring, bore, stupid! - I spoke already shouting! All the people looked at me like crazy ... But I did not care about them!

- And I don’t nearly like him !! - On the last word, I could not hold back ... And very loudly burst into tears .... Right in front of my eyes on the enemy today (Mel)

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Hello) Forgive me for a long time there were no stories! (
Soon I will have many free days, and I will write a sequel, every day! In this sequel, there are probably a lot of mistakes, as I already just close my eyes ... I just do not have time during the day, it remains to write at night ... (
I hope you enjoy it!))))