Movie Night

Finally some fluff!

Evan paced his room, feeling himself get more impatient by the second. Jared was supposed to be heere an hour ago. Evan was hoping they could watch a movie and just cuddle while the fire place roars. Evan nervously bit his lip and looked at the window. Still no sign of Jared. He sighed and plopped onto his bed. He should have expected this. Jared was usually late to things. Evan was the complete opposite. He was always on time for everything. If anything, he was always a few minutes early. He didn't like making people wait and he thought if they made them wait they'd hate him more. Evan sneezed and grabbed a tissue wiping his nose. To make matters worse he was sure that he was sick. Evan snapped out of his trance when he heard the doorbell ring. A enormous smile went across his face as he bolted out of the room. He made the turn and ran down the stairs so fast that he slipped and fell on his butt, slipping down two steps.

"Shit!" He hissed under his breath. The doorbell rang again and he rolled his eyes. Jared always rung the doorbell about 20 times until somebody opened it. And if they didn't he'd let himself in.

Classic Jared. Evan went to the door and opened it to find his boyf riend holding a massive box, big enough to hold two puppies.

"Hey Acorn!" Jared set down the box and kissed Evan. Evan lightly pushed him away and Jared frowned, confused. "Did I do something? I know that I'm late but-"

"It's not that, I just think I'm sick." He sneezed right on cue and sat on the couch. Jared sighed and put the box down.

"Do you need anything?" Jared asked. He sat next to Evan and played with Evan's hair. He ran his hands through it causing Evan to close his eyes and smile. I loved it when people touched his hair. He curled up against Jared and looked up at him. 

"Just you." He rested his head on Jared's chest and he smiled, petting his head. 

"I'm sorry I'm late, I was buying some stuff for us."

"It's  fine." Evan yawned. (I yawned writing this lol)  "What did you get?" 

Jared stood up and walked to the box and picked it up. It set it on the coffee table in front of Evan and smiled.  

"So," He clapped his hands together and opened the box. "We have, drumroll please Acorn."

Evan stomped his feet vigorously but his smile dropped when Jared pulled out the movie It.

"No."

"You could always try it."

"No! Next movie." Evan crossed his legs and laid back.

Jared sighed dramatically and ran his hand through his hair. "Bitch." He mumbled. "Next we have, Split."

"Why did you bring movies you know I'm not going to like?"

"Dude I watched the Lion King with you too many times to count you would think you'd like me pick the movie for once."

Evan sneezed again and wiped his nose. "Next one please."

Jared huffed loudly. "You're no fun!" He harshly pulled out the next movie and frowned.

"MARLEY AND ME!" Evan squealed and snatched it from Jared's hand. "This one!"

"Jesus Christ what did I get myself into. Anyways, now that we have the movie picked, now for the snacks. I got us some jiffy pop, 'cause we love old school shit in the Hansen house hold, Mountain Dew, because I am obsessed, and these weird bars I found in the store. I heard they're meant to make you gain weight but they looked good so I bought them." He shrugged and put all the snacks on the table.  Jared smiled at Evan as he looked at how happy he was. 

"You ready for movie night?" 

Evan nodded his head, beaming. Jared put the CD into the player and cuddled next to Evan. 

Time skip brought to you by Taylor Louderman's amazing belts and riffs.

The credits of the movie rolled and Jared looked down to find Evan sleeping on his lap. He grinned to himself as he moved Evan and positioned him so that they were laying side by side. He tired to do this without waking Evan up but failed. 

"Hey Jared?"

"Yeah?" Jared moved of piece of hair out of Evan's face. 

"I love you. A lot. Thanks for tonight."

"I love you too Acorn. Anytime." He planted a kiss on Evan's head and brought his close. Since Jared was smaller than Evan he cuddled into Evan and sighed, content. This is how he wanted to be. Him and Evan, for forever. 

"Wanna sleep over tonight?"

"Depends if-"

"No."

"Damn it. Fine I'll still sleepover."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS IT MEANS A LOT SINCE I JUST MADE THIS BOOK.

Also,

Let's remember:

imastupidduck

theusual_595 

JaredLovesEvan 

magical_muggle_ 

and

gabby_f2

Because yall are the first few who read it and I want it to be written into time *bows in appreciation*