Soulmates AU

This is set where DEH begins. The first day of Senior year in this is the day before this is happening. Idk if I'm making any sense xD

I paced my room as Jeremy sat on my bed with his Nintendo Switch mumbling under his breath.

“You’ll be fine Ev. Chill.” He said not looking up from his game.

“You don’t understand. It’s finally time for my tattoo. I’ve been dreaming of this since the fourth grade. This means the world to me. You still have another year.”

“Hey, let’s not rub it in.” He threw a pillow at me and it hit me right into my face.

“Dick.” I mumbled under my breath.

“Excuse me, would you like to say that again?” He glared at me and went to throw another pilled but this time, I caught it and threw it back at him.

“Nice try Heere.” I said with a smile. I started pacing again and I looked at the clock.

“Holy shit. Less than a minute  Jere.”

“Like I said, chill. It’s gonna be fine.”

“You don’t under- shit!” I felt a sharp pain on my arm and looked at it to see a red tattoo appear. “What the actual fuck?”

“What?” Jeremy hopped off of my bed and came to my side. He rested his head on my shoulder and burst into laughter when he saw what the tattoo said.

“Shut up.” I mumbled.

“Square up you fucking acorn.” Jeremy wheezed.

“What kinda shit is this?”

“Do you know anybody who would say that?”

    “No. Why the hell would somebody call me an acorn?”

“Maybe because you fell out of a tree like one?” Jeremy said, repressing laughter.

            “Fuck you.”

Jeremy laughed and sat back down on my bed. “Your first day of Senior year is tomorrow. Are you excited?”

“Excited of kids making out the hallway, hearing people laugh behind me and thinking they're laughing at me, and having to ask my teachers to call me Evan? Yeah, I'm ecstatic.”

“Aww. Poor Ev.”

“ It's my senior year, I have to know my soulmate already.” I said changing the subject. The thought of school made my stomach turn. “ Do you think it's Zoey?” I said, my voice perking up.

“ It's probably not her.”

“I don't know. You know her better than I do. She's the same grade as you.”

“Which is why I said it's probably not her.”

“Damn it.” I mumbled under my breath.

“Hey dude, as much as I'd love to have this conversation, I'm tired as hell.” Jeremy stood up and walked to me. He patted my back and smiled. “Have fun tomorrow.” He winked and walked off leaving me alone.

I sighed loudly and took off my clothes, ready for tomorrow. I put on a shirt, too lazy to wear pants, and went to bed, ready for the hell that was senior year of high school.

Time skip brought to by Lams smut readers

“You don't know me. But my name's Cy. I'm just the O'Hare Delivery Guy. But it seems like trees might be worth a try. So I say let it grow!”'