Either The Beginning Or The End

It was a rainy night on a winter Saturday. It was colder than normal and the New Year's was over. Stray dogs was eating meat from the trash cans from New Year party's. Ally cats were hissing from a nearby alleyway, yet overall it was calm.

The streets were empty and there wasn't a single soul. Florencville was always quiet after New Year's. No one knows why.

Paper and trash blew in the cold wind. Florencville seemed as a ghost town as even the lights weren't on except for a few stores that was open pretty late.

Well, it wasn't completely deserted. Y/N a beautiful actress, now a patient at Florence Asylum, walked out of the alley way smelling in the city air. When she inhaled she smelled the firecrackers after they have been shot, then exhaling as her breath was seen in the winter air.

Her H/L, H/C blew gently in the wind. Y/N's eyes darted around looking for a place to hide.

Why is she hiding? Well, that you will find out later.

Sirens wailed in the distance, but it was far off so she didn't think anything of it. Brandishing, a blade Y/N was seeking revenge on the bitch that did her wrong. They won't get away with it.

She looked around her surroundings and crept out of the shadows. She only saw a few people. They weren't her targets so she ignored them and ran down a street.

She knew that the bitch was here. She was always here and she was about to catch this blade into her neck, causing her blood to ooze from her mouth and was going to be stabbed repeatedly by the actress.

Laughing at this thought to herself, Y/N heard talking and giggles coming from a nearby house. She pulled out the blade (can be any of your choice, knife dagger, or even a tiny ass scapel) and hid in some bushes.

"Bingo..." Y/N says quietly and approached the house. She slowly looked in through the window and seen a girl talking on the phone. She seemed to be more interested in the conversation, she could tell what she was talking about.

"Actually, I haven't seen her every since the party." The girl says crossing her legs. "But who cares? She's gone..."

Y/N was filled with anger and her eye twitched as she left the window and enter through the back door.

The girl was too caught up with her conversation to even take notice of her surroundings, so making a slightest bit of sound wouldn't hurt unless she had sense.

Entering through the back door, led Y/N straight into the kitchen immediately. The kitchen was incredibly big. Well, big for a kitchen It was probably about the size of a normal main room.

Opening the door, Y/N slightly cracked the door as her E/C eyes dart around for anyone.

Good, she thought. She's alone..

This was gonna be a piece of friggen cake! Whose gonna stop her? Nobody!

Y/N smiled to herself as she walked into the living room and approached the couch.

Still, the female was chatting away into the phone as if the conversation was the best thing she listened to than cavemen finding about music.

Y/N was right behind her as she slowly pulled her blade out and towards her head.

Okay, this is tooooo easy...

She thought to herself. What kind of person was this oblvious? Couldn't she sensed someone behind her? Doesn't every human to ever be created has ever sensed presence?

As soon as Y/N got only 5 meters away from the female, she hopped up from her seat and pulled a gun out on you. "Hold it!"

Dammit! I knew something was up!

Y/N just looked over and growled a bit. She was decieved. She was tricked. This wasn't a new thing coming from HER!

"The police are arriving! Don't you move!" She snapped at Y/N, her eyes threatening to pull the trigger.

Y/N could rarely contain herself. She moved slowly to the girl with her blade gripped in her hand as she glared at her.

"B/F/N?" Y/N's voice innocent and weak. "What's gotten into you? Why are you doing this?" She approaches her slowly and with a concerned look.

"No! What's gotten into you? You've changed since you gotten a job in acting!" B/F/N says her voice shaking and aiming the gun at your chest.

Y/N shook her head slowly and gave her a weak smile. "No, you got it all wrong. You think I will hurt you. Don't you?" Y/N replies. "I hope you don't... We're friends. I would never hurt you, no matter what."

Y/N was now a few feet away from B/F/N, who looked like she was giving in. Damn, Y/N was one hell of an actress.

"Even if you did something as vile, and cruel, and hurtful, and rude...." Y/N says stopping right in front of her. "Like at the party...."

B/F/N lowered her gun and shake at the sound of Y/N's voice.

Swiftly and unexpectedly, Y/N gutted her best friend in the gut causing her to yelp in pain.

Y/N covered her mouth to prevent her screams of pain and dropped the gun.

Y/N pulled the blade out and stabbed her in the neck while blood oozed from her mouth. She threw B/F/N on the ground. Lifeless.

Fucking finally...

Y/N was launched out of her bloodlust when she heard the police sirens. "Oh, crap..." Y/N mumbled as the door was kicked down by two men in police uniforms.

"Drop the weapon!" They yelled as Y/N did what they told, obediently.

After realizing what she'd done however, Y/N thought about taking a dash out the back door only to realize men standing there too.

This was just her luck! Y/N only did what she thought that B/F/N deserved. Best friends were supposed to look out for you when you need them and not to talk about you behind your back. B/F/N didn't do that... She only wanted support for her benefit.

A very tough looking and well-built cop marched towards Y/N, handcuffed her, and basically dragged her to an police car.

Growling at her own defeat, Y/N looked down at her lap thinking of what else to do. Because this wasn't Y/N's end! That was for sure... It was only just the beginning.