Oh, great socializing...

"Dan!" You moaned.

"It's not too far, dear. Almost there!" Candyman grunted.

"Just a little longer, please! Oh God, your so damn strong!"

"Y/N... let go of the wall."

Candyman was busy trying to pry you off the edge of the wall. How this happen? Well when you went into the west hallway a tiny orange haired doll look at you and said the following words. "What bitch?"

Finally, he was able to rip you free! "Daaan!" You whined. Although the two of you had only met this morning, you both act like you two have been friends for a long time.

"Dear, if you were going to act like this then what was the point of agreeing to come visit the others?" Dan asked, linking his muscular arm around your smaller arm.

"Daniel, my dear friend Daniel. That was BEFORE I knew that dolls could move and talk on their own!" You explained as if he should already know this.

The poltergeist chuckled. "Get used to it, if you're staying with us then you'll be seeing them one way or another." He says leading you back down the hallway. "Come on, dear." You groaned and just when you were about to make a retort, you both were in the presence of the doll again. You froze and your mouth was gaped open, unable to process or form any actual words.

The doll only gave you an unimpressed look and fold him arms. "Keep your mouth open like that and you might attract flies." He snapped, which made you snap your jaws shut and puff your cheeks slightly annoyed at the orange haired doll. He seemed to be raggedy as he has several scars and cuts across his face, even his clothes were very slightly tattered.

"Oh come on, Chucky, enough of that." Another voice called out. From the corner of your eye, you notice another doll. This one was a she and she had blonde hair in beautiful curls. She wore was seemed to be a white wedding dress with a black leather jacket over it. She wore little makeup and dark maroon lipstick. She was actually a very beautiful doll... still, didn't change the fact that it was creepy how the doll was ALIVE.

"Uuuu- who- uhm...  are you dolls?" You stupidly asked. You had no idea why you asked it, it just happened and it was the only thing you can think of saying.

"No shit." The male remarked rudely which cause the female to look at him. "Come now, Chucky. She's just a little shocked." She says, kindly before turning to you. "Hey there, sweetie! I'm Tiffany and this is my husband Charles-"

"Chucky."

"What's your name?" She asked you sweetly. You were quiet for a second, taking in what was in front of you before introducing yourself. "Oh, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you, Tiffany!"

"Hey, Tiff! Have you seen Samara? I have-" another blonde walked into the room and froze in her tracks.  "-something..."

Tiffany the doll looked to the other female. "Oh, hey, Carrie! Here's the new girl everyone's been going on about!" Tiffany says calling the girl over.

"Oh.. hey.." The girl timidly walked over and gave a small wave. "I'm Carrie..."

"Hey, Carrie. I'm Y/N..." you say introducing yourself again. At this point, your grip on Daniel was a bone crushing hold, but he said nothing about it.

"So, honey. Can you tell us something about youself?" Tiffany asked, trying to strike up a conversation. Her husband, you presume, sat next to her in a doll sized chair. "Yeah, I'm definitely not getting serial killer vibes from you. You're more of a weakling if anything." Chucky says, ticking you off just a slight. "I doubt you ever picked you knife before. I bet you faint at the slightest whiff or sight of blood. Hell-"

"Actually, my grandfather is Hector Nightingale." You said hoping to get the same reaction from him as you did from the others, which worked.

"Wh-what?" He says, eyed widen. "No fucking way! He'll probably kill your weak ass with a pinkie finger."

Carrie was silent, but you can tell she believed you just by seeing her posture. Candyman, however, was comfused.

"Nightingale? You have never spoke of him before, then again we have only just met." Daniel then shook his head. "There was something about you, but being a Guardian was not the thing I suspected."

Tiffany let out a laugh. "Wow, you really had those guards fooled. You must be really strong."

"I actually only found out today." You tell her. "I don't know if I even have abilities or anything."

"Well then, I'll tell you what." Tiff started off. "We can introduce you to the others and tomorrow we'll help you answer that question. Won't we, Charles?"

Chucky only shrugged. "Whatever, Tiff." He says, moodily.

"I could help too!" Carrie offers raising her hand. "I have a little bit of abilities too. I have telekinesis!" 

Your lips twitched slightly. Alright, this ain't a bad lot.

¤¤¤

"

This is Samara." Daniel says nodding towards a TV. The television was static and making weird noises. It was locked behind a silver cell that had a lock on it. "Samara, this is the new girl."

"Uh... Daniel. That's a freaking TV." You mumbled, which made Chucky laugh. "Man! Don't let her here you say that!"

"Shut up, Charles." A echoey voice of a girl was heard from the television making you jump a little. Slowly, a head came from the television and you saw awkward jerky movements as the whole body emerged. You wide your eyes and gripped Daniel's arm.

A girl came out. She looked like a teenager with her long white sundress and even longer raven black hair, which stopped just above her waist. She wore no shoes, so she touched the floor with her pale feet. In fact, your not sure if she was even touching the ground. She moved her hair from her face a little to show a bit of her face.

"Hey, Y/N! I heard about you, but you're a lot younger than I thought." Samara asked, her voice was like you were reading her mind but out loud. Really, you were starting to think that as she didn't move her lips.

"How are you-"

"Oh this? I came put of a television and your more concerned about the fact I can talk without using my lips?" She asked, before you noticed her using her actual lips for laughing and her shoulders going up and down. "You really are strange."

"Oh, haha, yeah...thanks. I, uh...guess?" You nervously laughed.

"You'll get used to it." Samara promised. "If we need to get out of this place we need to work together."

Together???