We Are Either Friends or Enemies

Candyman and Y/N walked into the cafeteria of the Asylum. They seemed to be getting along well. The two asked normal questions like, "What is your killing weapon?" "Do you accidentally poke people with that hook of yours?" Or "Don't you hate it when victims run from you?" Y'know simple, normal questions.

After Candyman and Y/N gotten their breakfast-- which was toast, sausage, and eggs-- they traveled to the back of the cafeteria and sat down.

[Y/N P.O.V.]

Looking around, I noticed there were many other people.

There was that guy earlier named Michael, I reckon that's the burned man next to him, and Jason. They seem like a great trio.

I faced Candyman who was eating his food. I looked down at mines. I was more curious about the others than the food.

And as if Candyman read my mind, "Are you aware of Ghostface?" He asked me.

"Uhhhh... No, probably not. He doesn't ring a bell. Or she if that's the case..."

"We are not female!" A voice from behind me muttered angrily.

I almost choked on my sausage in fear hearing his dark voice.

"I mean, maybe Stu is- ouch!" Another voice says in distress.

I slowly turned around and see two males behind me. One bawling his fist and the other one holding his arm and rubbing it.

"Billy... Stu... Sit down. I want to introduce you to the new girl. Her and I have been bonding since this morning when- well, you know." Candyman says rubbing the back of his head slowly as the two eagerly sit down.

One sat next to me as the sat across from me and besides Candyman.

"Um, yeah we know!" The one next to me says while nudging my arm a bit roughly, which kinda scared the shit out of me. I wonder if he's always like this.

"No one has ever stand up to Michael! That was amazing!" The other says, but quickly lower his voice for some reason. "It was hardcore!" He said quieter.

I rolled my eyes. "Guys, I just told him to watch where he was walking. It's not like we fought are anything. Thanks to Daniel." I say while pointing to Candyman as he nibbled on his toast.

The one across from me reached over and took my toast and took a bite out of it. Usually, I'd beat the shit out of him, but I wasn't planning on eating it.

"Well, it could've went like a fight! That's what was so great about it.. You're literally the only one who stand up against him like that." He smiled. "You two glared for so long, I wondered which one of you would start the first hit!"

I just rolled my eyes and looked at my plate. Hmm, I didn't remember eating all of this! I looked beside me and see the guy eating the rest of my sausage and toast.

I glared at him as he looked at me. "What? I'm hungry!" He whined childishly.

"Billy, seriously?" Candyman says, who was quiet the whole time.

Billy just glared and nibbled on the sausage. "Yes, seriously! I'm hungry!"

He was lucky I'm not hungry, otherwise I would've stabbed him with my spoon.

After a while of talking about how we ended up here a bell ring and a guard voice was heard: "Alright, you know the drill. Until, 5:20!" She says as her brunette curls bounced. She was really small that all I could see from where I sit was her little curls.

But the funny thing was, that they all obeyed her like- like they were mindless slaves, or afraid of her. That or they had no choice because this was the second most guarded Asylum across the nation.