Tasty Encounter

"This is it..." Freddy whispered quietly to Y/N, Billy, Stu, Norman, and Thomas.

"What? This is what?" Y/N asked confused looking at the boys for an explanation.

"Hello, Mr. Krueger, Mr. Hewitt, Mr. Loomis, and Mr. Macher." A voice says.

Y/N looked around quickly determined to find the source of the voice.

She looked at the others who were... surprisingly calm.

Look, it don't matter if you're God himself! If you hear someone calling you by your last name and you can't find them, your gonna at least be a little spooked.

"It looks like you've brought some new BLOOD." It came again. Was- was he referring to.... Y/N?

"Uhm... What?" Y/N asked backing away from the group.

"Stop being weird, Hannibal..." Billy grumbles folding his arms and approching a glass cell.

There was a pause then a chuckle in reply. "I remember the last person who called me weird... I ate her heart with a side of red beans and a glass of wine."

This alone made Y/N shudder a bit. "Anyways, we've wanted to introduce you to this bitch." Freddy says, pointing to Y/N.

"Excuse me?!" Y/N snapped looking to Freddy. Freddy gave a smile. "Oh, that was you? I was wondering where that smell was coming from." He sass back.

"At least I'm not overcooked bacon-!" Y/N stopped halfway after seeing Hannibal's eyes glaring at her.

"Ms. Y/N..... Mr. Kruger......" he says sending chills down both of their spines.

[I'm sorry it took so long and that it's so short. This is as best as I can do for now.]