Part Six

Awsten felt stupid. He knew he was being used and he knew it was wrong what he was doing.

He shouldn't be messing around with Geoff, it completely goes against his morals and everything his mother had taught him.

Awstens father had cheated on his mother when he was young and he knew how it affected his mom and him so why was he doing it to Rory and Chloe?

He honestly didn't know maybe it was the feeling of being wanted.

Nothing added up to why he was still seeing Geoff. Nothing added up to why awsten, out of anyone was the one to become a home wrecker.

Anyone would be correct to call him a slut.

———

Awsten was having a shitty day and honestly a shitty life. He hadn't stopped getting hate texts from Chloe who still hadn't figured out how to spell Awstens name, not that many could.

He felt like he wasn't in control of his own body, like there was some external force making his actions for him, even the little ones like brushing his teeth or which cereal to eat or even bigger ones like whether or not to sleep with Geoff.

It really fucked him up.

Speaking of Geoff, and things fucking him, he was driving to his house to do exactly what he said he wasn't going to do, fuck Geoff.

Who was he? A slut that's what he was and that's what everyone thought. Awsten Knight was a Helpless slut.

Awsten pulled into Geoff's driveway walking up to the door. There was only one car accompanying awstens signaling that Chloe wasn't home.

"Knock knock kn-" he went to knock on the door again but it creaked open, Geoff pulled awsten inside pinning him up to the wall like last time.

Geoff was clearly sexually frustrated and he was using extra force, only looking for one thing.

"Feisty huh" awstens said

Geoff nodded against him

Awsten just complied with what Geoff wanted, its not like Awsten didn't like it

Geoff pulled awsten into his bedroom, falling back into the bed pulling awsten on top of him.

By now both of them were undressed.

Geoff didn't prep Awsten, instead he just went ahead making awsten ride him.

Awsten, being deaf, and Geoff, being a little preoccupied, didn't hear Chloe open the door

"What! The! Fuck!" Chloe screamed

Awsten didn't even know she was in the room until Geoff pushed awsten off and awsten turned around to face and angry Chloe.

"Really? I thought you had stopped this nonsense. You said you stopped." Chloe sighed running her hand through her hair

"Yet here you are, with this, this tramp!"

Awsten had pulled the blanket up to cover himself.

"Are you gay? Really?"

Geoff looked down

"We're supposed to have a family."

"I- he came on to me" Geoff lied
"I'm so sorry baby" Geoff said pulling back on his clothes

By now awsten had gathered his clothes and was walking, fast, to the door, before he could escape to his car he was stopped be an angry Chloe

"Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend Constantine." How did she know his middle name

"I don't care a fuck if he calls you or if he texts you, stay away. Don't be a home wrecker. You're better than that aws."

"I- uh, I'm sorry Chloe."

He walked fastly out to his car

Awsten really was a home wrecker.

Sorry this ones a little short, I just really needed to post a chapter.