Part Seven

Alright alright it's awtto time my boys, also im sorry I haven't been posting ive been in the hospital with my sister.

Awsten had asked Geoff to lunch where he would, hopefully, break things off. But here he was, at an Olive Garden waiting for Geoff to arrive, he was already an hour and a half late.

Awsten was at the end of his ropes and the waiter had already pulled his quote on quote "unlimited breadsticks"

It's not like he didn't try texting geoff, he did, 7 times to be exact, he wouldn't answer, he didn't even read them.

The waiter had been super nice about the whole thing, his name was Otto and he reminded Awsten of a poodle the way his hair poofed

Awsten liked poodles, Awsten liked Otto

Maybe Awsten needed to ignore Geoff back, he clearly wasn't coming.

-----

Awsten had just gotten home, he ordered a small meal after he figured Geoff wasn't coming.

Awsten walked over to his dining table, placing down his wallet and the receipt, looking at it closer he saw a phone number followed by "-Otto" and "Text me" written in messy handwriting.

Awsten thought it was as good a time as any and picked up his phone adding the number to his contacts

Awsten: Hello
Awsten decided that was a good way to start

Otto: Is this the twink at table 8 with the purple hair?

Awsten: I guess so. I wouldn't call myself a twink though. I'm very manly

Otto: maybe you'll have to come over and show me how manly you are. I just got off my shift.

Awsten: hmm, maybe I should come and show you these muscles ;)

Otto: maybe.

Otto sent awsten his address

Awsten thought about what he was doing, was he going to do what he did with Geoff again.

Would awsten really just fuck anyone?

Anyway, despite Awsten's concerns, which were valid, he headed over to Otto's house.

-----

Awsten turned the streets being extra careful, he was constantly shaming himself.

He had always shamed himself for little things but now he was sleeping around , now he had even more of a reason to hate himself.

He hadn't even visited his mother, who was he?

Awsten Knight was a whore that needed to fucking end it all already.

-----

He pulled into ottos driveway not ready for what he would ensure next.

"fuck, fuck, fuck" he thought. this was one of the stupidest things he's ever done

Awsten walked up to the door patting down his sweater

he went to knock at the door but it swung open revealing a tense otto.

"Get in"

Awsten needed to tell Otto he was deaf

"wait, wait, uhm i have to tell you something" awsten said all in one breath

"what?" otto said impatiently

"im uh deaf, but i can lip read pretty good so," awsten starts to trail off

"oh and speaking louder isnt going to do anything."

_____ (sorry no awtto smutt tonight!)

OKAY SO NOTE REAL QUICK.... I HAVENT UPDATED IN HALF A YEAR! WHATTTT, Honestly sorry about that dudes