nulla

❝As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise. Handsome they may be, and kind, or charming never mind! Now, as then, 'tis simple truth— Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.❞

―Charles Perrault, Little Red Riding Hood

Young and naive, Adelina Flores never thought she would see the day that her mother got married. So when suddenly her mother ends up hitched to a renown businessman, Roman Lykos, Adelina is thoroughly shocked at the entirety of the situation, especially when she finds out that Roman has sons; two sinful and intimidating twins named Romulus and Remus who take interest in her.

With their mysterious and domineering aura, Adelina finds them dangerous, choosing to avoid them at all costs. But naivety might be her ruin when Adelina can't seem to stay away from them and sees something she shouldn't have. Now, like wolves, Romulus and Remus are out on the hunt, to devour the woman and have her for their own wicked pleasures.

ADELINA FLORES

❝Feed me to the wolves

❝Feed me to the wolves.❞

- - -

ROMULUS AND REMUS LYKOS

❝Open your legs, baby. We're starving.❞

•

© Copyright by XIMENA CHAVEZ

No part of this publication (including all content associated with it) may be reproduced, copied, distributed, broadcasted, manipulated, or sold in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or/and other mechanical and electronic methods. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and an infringement of copyright. I do not own any of the images and/or media used. All media content belong to their rightful owners. All characters, events, locations, etc are fictional. Any relation or similarity to reality and/or fiction and/or person(s), dead or alive, is merely a coincidence. This book contains content meant for mature audiences.

© 2019 - All Rights Reserved.