Rinharu [lemon]

Contains smut, do not read if you're not into that. Okay, move along.

I was walking through the market, minding my own buissness, when I ran into Rin. "Haru-chan!" He waved and flashed me a smile. He was wearing blue jeans and a dark red button up shirt.

"Just Haru," I looked at him.

"You busy?"

"What does it look like?" I held up my basket.

"Oh come on. You've got to eat something more than just mackerel."

"I do," I held up a sack of rice and some fruit from my basket.

"Whatever," he laughed.

I had some strange feeling in my stomach and I blurted out something really strange, "Wanna come over?" I tossed some hair out of my eyes.

"Sure!" He laughed. Something inside of me was like, whoa, he's attractive. I kept a strait face as I went to the train station with him. I paid my fare, though he offered to pay for me, and got on, finding a seat next to him and a little kid. I noticed something peculiar about the boy, but then noticed he was wearing an Iwatobi shirt. A little more air came out of my nose as I managed a small grin.

The train started decelerating as it came to my stop. Rin was first to stand up, eager to get off and we walked out. "So Haru, are we gonna make some mackerel?" He laughed and brushed his fingers through his hair. I kept looking forwards, but I couldn't stop myself from seeing that bit. "Haru-chan, you're blushing," he looked closer at my face.

"Yeah. We can make some mackerel. Then I want to hit the pool before it closes," I shooed him out of my face.

"I should have brought my swimsuit if I would have known."

"That's fine. You don't need to swim," I turned the corner and started up the stairs to the house.

"We can skinny dip," Rin nudged me.

"Rin-San!" I stoped the door halfway. There was no way of hiding my furious blush.

"Haru, you're blushing again," he pushed his way in the house and took of his shoes.

"Who buys sushi you don't have to make?" I changed the subject, staring at the box he was holding.

"Obviously me. I'm putting it in your fridge," he skipped into my kitchen and I heard the refrigerator door open and close. I soon brought myself into the kitchen and put my basket down. I felt a presence behind me, soon after I put my basket on the counter. Rin had wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Rin?" I stopped moving.

"Yes?" He whispered.

"What are you doing?"

"Hugging you," I felt him nibble on my shoulder.

"Rin?" I turned around, his arms were still around my waist.

"Yes?" His eyes were closed and he was still smiling.

"Why are you hugging me?"

"Because," he whispered again.

"Because why?" I felt myself drifting closer and closer to him. I soon found myself wrapping my arms around his neck, more like just my wrists and hands. The rest of my arms hung at a comfortable angle. I was trying to keep a respectable distance.

"Haru-chan?" His voice was just above a whisper.

I didn't reply. We must have had the same idea because out faces came crashing together. The rest of my arms holding onto his neck. Every inch of me was pressed into Rin. He dipped me back so my back was arched into the counter and he still pressed harder into me.