Reigisa [another one]

First off, my friend (yes, you are my friend even if I don't know you in person) pierce-the-llama asked me to write another one, so that's what I did. Go follow their tumblr too: pierce-the-llama

There's a little bit of yaoi-ish stuff in here. You're welcome ;)

It started off with that kiss and it happened almost three years ago. We got more people on the swim team, but I didn't keep much in touch after I graduated, so I don't exactly know what happened to the team.

Anyways, that kiss affected almost everything in my life. It wasn't anything I regretted, but not everyone agreed with my 'lifestyle'. By now, I couldn't care anymore. I was happy with Nagisa and that's all that mattered to me, well, besides school.

I was studying at a university in Tokyo, to become a scientist. While in Tokyo, I called up Makoto and we hung out a few times. It was good to see him again. School was hard, but I worked hard and so far, it's paying off.

Nagisa is still trying to figure out what to be. He says he wants to be an astronaut, but also wants to be a zookeeper and a biologist. He also wants to live among the penguins in Antarctica, he says sometimes. Even after graduation, he still acts like a child. He's adorable.

"Rei-Chan!" He comes crashing into my dorm room. His hair is messy, like usual and his eyes gleamed. "Rei-Chan! Let's study!"

First, I was surprised he wanted to study. It took me a moment to realize he was in my dorm. I thought the door was locked. I guess not. "Sure. I've got some physics stuff left and that's really it. I'll start some tea-"

"Ohh! Guess what I got! You know how I visited home last weekend? Yeah well look!" He held out some Iwatobi cream breads. "Iwatobi-Chan cream bread from Mako-Chan's siblings! They made them for me!" He jumped up and down, opening one and taking a bite. "Yummy! Here Rei-Chan, have one!"

He was really excited and it made me smile. I took one and unwrapped it, taking a bite. They were really sweet, but very good. "Thank you."

"I forgot something," Nagisa got serious. He stood on his tip toes and gave my lips a quick kiss. "There you go," he smiled again.

I felt my face blush. Every time he did this, I always blushed. I always got red when he kissed me and he's been doing that for three years now. "Thanks," I said sheepishly. "Um you can come in you know. You didn't bring your books though? How are you going to study?"

"Like this," he set the cream bread on the counter and pushed me against the wall, bring me down to his height, kissing me hard. Butterflies *SPIRIT ANIMAL YES* raged through me. I felt my face grow hot, as did my chest. And the rest of my body. It took me a moment to find myself again, before kissing him back.

Nagisa was acting different today. Not his normal fluffy self. He was getting rather...intimate. I wasn't sure what to think at first, but then I started to roll with it. Innocent (we all know he's an evil mastermind child) little Nagisa pushed deeper into me, slipping his tongue into my mouth, taking advantage of my shock. Was he planning this? I'm sure he had.

My knees went weak and I started slipping to the floor, Nagisa pinning me against it, straddling me in the doorway. Thank god the door was closed. As I started getting more and more comfortable, I ran my fingers along his body, feeling him.

Nagisa quickly pulled away, staring deeply into my eyes. "Rei-Chan, I love you."

Then, realized that hot feelings in my body, fuzzy feelings in my heart, touch making my knees weak, words making me shiver, kisses making me lose thought, caresses making my heart pound, hugs warming me on cool nights and thoughts making me smile is what love was.

"I love you too, Nagisa-Kun."

God the second to last paragraph...even though I wrote it, I'm seriously in love with it. REIGISA IS SO FUCKING ADORABLE!!!!!

Sorry it's short, but I wrote it in like 15 minutes. I'll try and update/upload some more things soon, but school has me really busy.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading!! I appreciate all of you readers!

~Marco