Reigisa [fluff]

Reigisa is canon!! I will not argue with that. It's a fact!! Okay, season 2 is giving me feels

The blond haired boy's eyes were so easy to get lost in. Light pink, almost purple, glistening eyes, stared into mine, making me blush. "Rei-chan!" He giggled.

"Yes?" I cocked my head to the right, turning back to reality.

"Kiss me, Rei-chan!" Nagisa giggled again, his cheeks forming a blush.

"Erm, Nagisa-kun?" I blushed.

"Kiss me, Rei-chan," his voice dropped to just above a whisper. He was leaning ever so close. I could almost calculate the distance and angle between us. "Rei-chan, are you in there?" He rapped on my forehead.

"You-you want m-me to kiss you?" I covered my mouth.

Nagisa removed my glasses with his hands, fingers on either side of the frame on the sides and set them on the table. "Yes, Rei-chan. I want you to kiss me."

"B-but I-"

"I know you love me, Rei," he started nudging me with his hair, the thing he does to everyone, in my chest.

"I-I don't fall in love with people," I tried to stay calm.

"Stop lying to yourself."

He was right, I was lying. "Do you love me, Nagisa-kun?"

"Very much so, yes," he looked at me and smiled.

"So we should kiss then? Because I love you and you love me?"

"So you do love me?!" His face lit up.

"Well I suppose," I scratched nervously at my hair.

"Then we should kiss, right?"

"What if someone sees?"

"The blinds are closed. The lights are off, though the tv is on. We're at your house. Your parents aren't home. The doors are locked. No one's gonna see," he seemed to be getting a little irritated.

He was right. No one was going to see. I placed a hand on his cheek and started leaning foreward. Nagisa was more than ready. He jumped into my arms, closing any remaining space between us, kissing me sweetly. All in just one second, I felt my stomach tingle, my brain explode with fireworks my chest was warm and a bright flash of light I saw through my eyelids.

My eyes snapped open, first, seeing Nagisa giggling again and then Makoto holding a camera and Haruka standing behind him. "Wait, what? Senpai's!"

"Here," Makoto handed me a picture that had just popped out of the camera. It was Nagisa and I kissing for the first time.

"Ah...thanks."

Nagisa smiled at me, "Now we will always remember this," he held his index finger up as he said this.

"We'll go now," Makoto grabbed Haru and dragged him out.

I grabbed Nagisa by the back and brought him back into my embrace, surprising him, and kissing him once again. "We'll remember this forever," I whispered in his ear, making him blush something furious.

"I love you, Rei-chan."

"I love you too, Nagisa-kun."