makoharu [fluff with mild smut]

Late night swimming is always fun. Anytime is, really. But when it's pitch black other than the moon lighting the way, it gives me a sense of relaxation even when I'm breathing hard and my muscles scream for rest. I love this feeling so much, even if I'm breaking school rules and I'm past curfew. No one has to know.

My arms glide through the cool veneer of water, then my shoulders, chest and back, hips, legs, feet and toes. I trust my fingers forward, gaining ground and speed.

I was loosing all thought, only feeling my heart race, a thrill that came a lot, but was always missed. An addiction, I hope was healthy.

The water was clean and clear, making me feel like I was back home in my bathtub. As I finished the length of the pool and tore my face out of the water, a hand was waiting for me. At first I thought I was at home, in the bath, but I wasn't.

Makoto was waiting for me, his hand outstretched towards me. "Hello Haru-Chan," he gave me a warm smile.

"Drop the chan," I mumbled. He'd usually pull me out, but this time he didn't. I pulled him in.

I didn't care what he was wearing and I actually hadn't taken notice. There was a loud splash as Makoto it the water. When he reached the surface, I grabbed him and hugged him. "Mako," I whispered. I was clutching onto his neck.

"Ha-Haru?" He stuttered and held me closer.

"How'd you know I was here?" I looked at him quickly. Never before have I seen such care and affection in his eyes. I felt guilty that I hadn't seen it before.

"I called you to see if you wanted me to bring dinner, even though it is late, but you weren't home so I suspected you were here...and I was right."

I slowly brought him back into a tighter hug. I didn't care how awkward this may have seemed. I just needed to hug him. "Makoto?" I said into the crook of his neck. He was still in his school uniform and it clung to his skin. His hair dripped with pool water and fell onto my face, but I couldn't care.

"Yes, Haru?"

I almost couldn't say anything. I massaged my hands into his back, and set my chin on his shoulder, trying to breath normally.

Makoto took a long breath. "Haru, you cause me a lot of trouble. Look at me right now; you dragged me into the pool and got my uniform all wet. When you don't tell me where you are, I get so worried. Sometimes I start to feel sick when I can't find you. We've never fought, but I can't say we never will. I love swimming with you so much. It makes everything so much better when I'm with you-"

"Oh shut up," I growled and faced him directly. He was blushing furiously. Our lips smashed together, hard. In between rough kisses, I said, "I. Love. You."

Mako slipped his tongue into my mouth and I let him roam around, along with his adventurous hands. He grouped my ass, making me let out a moan. I tugged lightly at locks of his hair and he pulled me even closer, squeezing all space between us, out.

After our little session, Makoto rested his forehead on mine. We were both breathing hard. "Hey Haru, I love you too. So much."

Even though the air was now cold, I felt warm against his wet clothes. Even though they were wet and cold, his body heat radiated off of him.
Was it possible to love someone this much?