Punished by Angela

"Sowwy", I said softly.

"You can't even say sorry properly and you wet your diaper like a little girl. Tsk tsk tsk. Your friend Misty lasted longer than you", Angela set me down and removed my onesie.

"Misty?", My eyes went wide.

"Yes. I babysat Misty. You all seem to have fun acting like babies. Babies don't have a say in what happens to them and that's exactly what's going to happen", she left me in the room and went inside.

She threw a bottle of milk at me. "Why are you doing this?", I sobbed.

"Because I hate babies like you. Isn't that enough", she growled.

"If you hate us why did you become a babysitter? You could have ignored us", I said trying to be big but couldn't.

"The problem is, I ignored people like you for so long, I just can't handle it anymore. If you tell Justin that you don't want to do this anymore and convince your other little friends that this is bad, I will leave you and not hurt you. What do you say?", She leaned forward, gripping my chin.

"I won't do it", I spat at her.

"You just signed up for a day full of misery. Your 'Dada' won't be back till evening and I don't see anyone who can save you from me. Drink your milk", she growled, shoving the bottle in my mouth.

I slowly drank the milk as tears rolled down my cheeks. "You don't need to do this", I sniffled.

"Just shut up and drink", she groaned. My vision started to get blurry. "Feeling sleepy?", she mocked.

"What did you do?", I asked, scared as I started crying.

"Just a little tranquilizer. Enough to make you weak but not enough to make your sleep. Don't worry, you will know and feel everything around you. You just won't be able to do anything", she smirked.

"Why are you doing this? Why do you hate littles so much?", I asked.

"It's because you little shits think the world revolves around you", she shouted before pulling me over her knee.

"Stop", I screamed but she pulled my diaper down and started spanking me. "I didn't do anything. Don't punish me", I begged but she continued spanking me.

"You don't say this to your dom, do you? You enjoy this, bitch. Don't try to act otherwise", she pulled my hair and used some implement to punish me. "This ruler is only the begining", she growled before using her full force to hit my already bruised bum.

I lay limp on her lap as she used various implements on my bum, thighs and legs. "It's good to see you all bruised, bitch", she growled before flipping me and smacking my inner thighs. "I'm gonna stop for five minutes. If I find you crying, I'm gonna make that pussy of yours red. Understood?", She growled. I whimpered in reply.

She left me alone in the room so I could stop crying but I couldn't. I cried so much that it was hard for me to even breathe. "Your minutes are up, slut. You just don't learn, do you? You peed yourself again?", She shook her head.

I felt a pool of pee around me. I don't know what she would do to me. "Get on all fours and I will leave you with just an enema", she said. I tried to move but I couldn't. I was too tired to even move. "Get up, bitch", she shouted but I laid there, curled up into a ball, crying harder.

"You littles just don't know when to stop listening to us doms. My little atleast acted like she obeyed before she left me", she sat down on the chair, looking at me.

"Y-y-you h-had a-a-a l-li-l-little?", I stuttered.

"Why don't you drop the act? You sluts just use us to get things your way. You don't love us. You just use us. Justin seems like a good guy. Why are you betraying him?", She leaned forward, expecting an answer.

"I-I'm n-not", I sobbed.

"Tsk, tsk. Liar. All of you are liars. That's why I made it my life's goal to show your reality to everyone. You still have chance", she said. I shook my head. "The hard way it is. Let's finish reddening your pussy, shall we?", She got up, pulling a hair brush.

I was whimpering and silently praying that it's a nightmare and I would soon wake up. I closed my eyes shut as she spread my legs open and prepared herself to smack my kitty.

"What the hell?", I heard a booming voice. It was Dada. "Angela, what the fuck are you doing to my little?", Dada said dangerously.

"Justin, you don't understand", she tried explaining.

"Understand what?", He growled.

"She is a liar. She is just using you, Justin. Don't let this little shit wrap you around her finger"

"Dada", I whimpered.

"Stay", he told her and came to me. "Princess, Dada's here. No need to worry, baby", he cooed, picking me up, bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed into his chest. "You want a bath, princess? You can relax there", he suggested. I nodded.

Dada ran a bath and added bubbles. He put me in the tub and got up to leave. "Stay", I whispered.

"Princess, I am so sorry for calling a babysitter. I promise I will never make such mistake ever again. Just give me some time to deal with her, okay?", He kissed my cheek. I nodded. "Thank you, baby", he rushed out of the bathroom.

I silently sobbed in the tub, alone. I wanted all of this to be a bad dream but it wasn't. Everything hurts and Dada wasn't there to comfort me which made me cry even more. Somehow I fell asleep by the time he came to get me.

Author's note:

Since this is the 50th part of the book, I want to know what you all think of reading it from Justin's point of view. The next few chapters will be in Justin's point of view.

Do vote and comment your feedback about it.

;)