Sad princess

"Can I be your sub?", she asked with teary eyes.

"Why?", I asked shocked.

"Because I am tired of being a Dom. I felt more loved in the last few minutes than I ever did with my littles. Please", she pleaded.

I just stood up and walked away. I didn't mean to show her love. I just wanted to give her comfort and she misunderstood that. I called a friend for advice.

"It's about time you called your friends", my friend Maria chirped.

"Hello to you too, M", I smiled.

"What's up?"

"You are a switch right?", I asked.

"Yeah, why?", She asked.

"I have a switch who wants to be a sub. Are you cool with bring a Dom?", I asked hoping she would say yes.

"I don't know. I can be a Dom but I need to know that person first", she said nervously.

"Don't be nervous, M. She's had a few terrible experiences with littles and is sure that all littles are faking it. She wants to be a sub now. You are the only person I could think of, who can help her", I said.

"What did you do?", She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Did you punish her and comfort her?", She asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"She is in subspace. I will be right there", she said and quickly hung up.

I found Angela sobbing on the couch. "Get dressed. I have a friend coming over"

She shook her head and stayed there, probably too tired to move. I left her to check on my princess. I already left her alone for way too long. I didn't want to leave her longer than required.

"Princess", I said opening the door. I found her asleep in the bathtub. She must have been too tired. I cleaned her up and carried her to the bed. "Dada is so sorry, princess", I whispered in her ear as I set her down on the bed.

I examined her body. Warm water helped with the redness and bruises. I put some soothing cream all over her legs before putting a diaper on her. I pulled out Ashy's favourite onesie and dressed her in it. I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible when she wakes up.

I carefully set my precious babygirl on the bed and watched her sleep peacefully till I heard the door bell ring. I opened it to find Maria. "Where is she?", She asked barging in. I pointed to the woman on the couch.

Maria looked at Angela and looked back at me angrily, "What the hell, Justin. I thought you were better than this", she shouted.

"Shh. My baby is sleeping inside. You don't know what she did to my baby. Feel happy that I'm giving her a chance to correct her mistake and start over", I shot her a glare.

Maria crouched down next to Angela, "Sweetie, are you alright?", She wiped the tears from Angela's face. Angela just nodded. "Do you wanna come home with me? I will take good care of you", Maria smiled. Angela looked at me before nodding. Maria helped her get dressed and took her outside.

I sat down next to Ashy, waiting for her to wake up. I decided to make her some milk and warm it up when she wakes up. I was brought back to the room by a screaming Ashy. "Princess, Dada is here. No need to worry", I hugged her.

Ashy hugged me tightly and continued crying. "Shh, princess. It's okay. Dada is here. Noone can hurt you, baby", I whispered, rocking her back and forth. Her sobs slowed down to sniffles. "There you go. That's it. Feeling better?", I kissed her cheek. She nodded.

I picked her up and took her to the kitchen to give her a bottle. Her eyes went wide when she saw the bottle. "Don't want it", she pushed it away.

"It's milk, baby. Drink it. It feels good", I tried to give it to her again but she shook her head. "What's wrong princess?", I asked concerned.

"Don't want baby stuff", she looked down and realised I dressed her in a onesie and put a diaper on her. "Don't want this", she thrashed in my arms, trying to remove the onesie.

"Okay, okay, princess. I will remove them. Calm down", I said slowly. I took her to her room and tried to remove her dress. She moved away from me and struggled to change herself. "Can I help?", I asked.

"Not a baby! Can change myself", she whined. On any other I occasion, I would have smiled but this time it was different. She was trying to be big when she was still a little.

"Even adults need help sometimes", I said when she was on the verge of tears. She threw her arms around me and started sobbing. "It's okay, princess. It's okay", I kissed her head and helped her change. She fell asleep, sobbing.