Epilogue

It's been nearly five years since we were together. I couldn't believe how fast time flies. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in Dada's room. I smiled to myself remembering last night. I got up and walked outside. A man was sitting on the couch.

"Granpa!", I squealed before running over to him and tackling him in a hug.

"Good morning to you too", he chuckled before wrapping me in a hug. We grew close over the past few years.

"I missed you so much. You should visit more often", I pouted.

"I missed you too. You know that I visit as often as I can"

I nodded, "Where's Gramma and Dada?", I asked looking around.

"You meet me after so long and you ask about them?", He asked clutching his chest in fake pain.

"No, no. I just wanted to know", I mumbled.

"They went shopping. They will be back soon. How about we play some games while we wait for them?", He suggested.

I nodded excitedly, "My pick! My pick!", I shouted. He smiled and nodded.

We started playing a board game with dice. I was so excited. I was winning. I stuck my tongue out at Granpa. "Keep sticking your tongue out like a bad girl and you will lose the game", he warned.

Just like he said, the final roll was not the number I needed. I pouted. "Not fair. You cheated. I'm gonna roll the dice again", I grinned and took the dice.

He smacked my arm, making the dice fall, "No cheating"

"Look, four! I win", I cheered.

He just smiled at me, "That's cheating"

"You are playing with the queen of board games", I said with full sass.

"Queen of what now?", Dada asked from behind.

"Dada!", I squealed and jumped into his arms.

"Hello to you too, princess", he kissed my lips.

"Missed you a lot. Played a game with Granpa and won", I grinned smugly.

"By cheating", Granpa added.

I pouted. "Enough pouting. My babygirl is being more bratty everyday", Dada teased.

"Not nice to tease", I pouted again.  He kissed my pouted lips, making me smile.

"I brought icecream. Strawberry flavour", Dada smiled.

"Icecream, icecream!", I thrashed in his arms.

"Slow down, baby. Don't want you to get a new dress for our wedding because you can't fit in your old dress"

"Dada meanie", I crossed my arms and huffed.

"So... You don't want to marry Dada because he is a meanie?", He asked.

I gasped, "Don't say that. I will marry you even if you are a meanie", I gave him a big kiss.

"Somebody is in good mood today. Too many kisses"

"I am getting strawberry icecream", I grinned.

Gramma walked in with two bowls of icecream. "We know exactly how to bribe you", she teased.

"Gramma!", I wrapped my arms around her while Dada was still holding me. "Feed me?", I asked.

Dada set me down in my chair while Gramma fed me the icecream. "Excited?", She asked. I nodded furiously. "Well, I am glad. Can I tell you a secret?"

I leaned closer. "Secret. Shh. I won't tell anyone", I pressed my finger against my lip.

"Dada planned a special trip for you two"

"Trip!", I squealed.

"Shh, what did I say? Secret", she hushed me.

"Secret", I sealed my lips, locked them and threw the key away.

"Good girl", she kissed me on my cheek. I pouted when I saw all the icecream was gone. "I will give you a big bowl if you finish your dinner", Gramma winked.

"Mom! When will you stop spoiling her?", Dada ruffled my hair.

"You already know the answer to it", she smiled at me.

"Justin, I need to tell you something", I got up.

"What happened? Is anything wrong? Are you alright?"

I smiled, "Yes, I am fine. You need to know something"

"Is it about the dress? I was just kidding about it"

"I won't fit into the wedding dress a few months from now", I blushed.

"What? Why? I mean, it's fine. It's not like I really care or something"

"Justin, don't you get it?"

"Get what?"

"How about this? A few months later, you will be feeding, changing, bathing another person that's not me"

His eyes went wide in realisation. He pressed his hand against my stomach and looked at me in awe. "Are you serious?"

I nodded, "Get ready for more whining", I chuckled. He immediately picked me up and kissed me.

"Atleast hold these till you reach the bedroom", Brit said. I looked at her with my face bright red.

"I'm gonna be a Dad!", Justin announced. Brit's eyes went wide. She looked at me. I just blushed and nodded.

"How long have you known?", She asked in surprise.

"Long enough. I have been waiting for the perfect time", I smiled.

At that point, I couldn't be happier. I am going to marry the love of my life in two months. I have a family that I have always wanted. Now we have a new addition. Everything looks a lot brighter now.