Meet and confront

This chapter will be in Ashley point of view

I recovered from most of my fear. Justin was really patient with me and helped me through it. He seemed a little tense and stressed out all the time. I guess it's because he is worried about me. I can't ask him to not be worried. I wish I could but I can't.

"Princess?", Dada called, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, Dada?"

"I need to talk to you about something. You don't have to if you don't want to. Okay?", He said seriously.

I nodded, "What?"

"I want you to meet Angela"

Those words undid everything that happened in the last few days. I was on the verge of a panic attack. "No, no no!", I screamed. Dada was trying to say something but I didn't listen. I was screaming. "I don't want to meet her. I DON'T!", I screamed over and over.

"Ashley Jane, calm down", Justin shouted sternly. Ashley Jane. My eyes went wide at that. Calling me Ashley is trouble enough but Ashley Jane? I'm dead. Silent tears rolled down my cheek as I stared at him.

He pulled me close and rubbed my back. "Baby, I didn't mean to shout. I'm sorry. Just hear me out. Okay?". I nodded. "I already told you, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. Angela wants to apologise for what she did. I know she is not trustworthy but my friend is her dom and she thinks it's better if we just get over with the apology"

"What if it's a trap? What if she just wants to punish me again?"

Dada hugged me tight, "As I said, my friend is her dom. If anything goes wrong, Angela will be the one getting punished. I will be there too. Don't you worry about it. Okay"

I thought for a moment before nodding, "I will meet her. Just hold me all the time, please". He smiled and nodded.

Dada quickly got me ready and we were on our way to his friend's house. I was a little nervous. I didn't know what's gonna happen. I was just glad Dada would be with me.

"We are here", Dada announced as the car stopped. I stepped out and instantly held Dada's hand tight. "If you ever feel uncomfortable, just tell me your safe word and we will go right back home, okay?", He asked picking me up. I nodded.

Dada rang the bell. A woman opened it. "Hi, J. Is this baby Ashy?", She cooed, making me blush.

"Yeah, that's my princess", Dada kissed my cheek, making me blush more.

"Sit down. I will go get Angela", she walked inside. I flinched at her name. Dada sat down on the couch, with me on his lap.

Angela walked in with Maria next to her. "Have you healed?", Angela asked softly. I nodded, burying my head in Dada's neck. "I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't know anything about you and I just assumed things. It's just that my littles faked everything so I just assumed all of them are that way. I'm really sorry", she said.

I felt bad for her. She didn't deserve it. "It's okay. I forgive you", I looked at her for the first time.

A smile instantly spread across her face. "Friends?"

"Friends", I said with a smile.

"Baby, wanna play with her?", Dada asked. I nodded.

"Why don't you two go to Angela's room? If that's okay with Ashy", Maria asked.

I thought for a while before nodding. Angela smiled and took me to her room. "Did you really forgive me", she asked.

I nodded, "You just had a terrible experience. I don't blame you"

"I didn't expect you to be this nice and forgiving. Thank you", she hugged me tight.

We sat down on the floor and she winced as she sat down. "What happened?", I asked.

"Justin punished me for what I did to you. The bruises haven't completely healed yet", she smiled sadly.

"Let's play with these dolls", I said changing topic. We spent the next hour or so just playing with random stuffies and dolls. Somehow, in this hour, I slipped into my little space completely. I didn't go back to my big space. I was comfortable in my little space and didn't panic even once.

On our way back, Dada asked me, "Did that help, princess?"

"Yes, Dada. Angela is my new fwiend", I giggled.

Author's note:

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a really long time. I needed to focus on something else. This is the last chapter of this book. The next chapter will be epilogue. Thank you for sticking till the end.