Taking things slow

I sat at the table, flipping the pages of a random book as Ashy slept peacefully in my room. I stood up when I heard whining from my room. I rushed to the kitchen to grab a bottle and rushed back to my room.

"Aw, look who's awake", I cooed at my baby who was rubbing her eyes. "Dada got you milkies. Wanna try? It's yum yum", I cooed again, putting the nipple of the bottle near her mouth. I mentally groaned as I realised that I was failing miserably at handling her in her baby space.

"Justin, what the fuck are you doing?", Ashley asked.

Instinctively, I gave a light smack to her thigh. "First, you don't curse. Second, I thought you were still in baby space", I said.

She looked at me like I have grown two heads. Her eyes went wide a second later and she zoned out, probably processing everything. She looked back up at me with tearful eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry", she kept mumbling.

"Why are you apologizing, baby? You did nothing wrong", I whispered, rubbing her back.

"No, I didn't want to. I swear", she broke into sobs.

I didn't know what was wrong. All I knew was that I needed to comfort her and that's what I did. I picked her up and walked around, rubbing her back, till her sobs quieted down. I whispered sweet things in her ear, trying to get her to calm down. Her sobs turned to sniffles.

"Here, drink this", I said handing her a glass of water. She shakily took the glass and gulped down the water, dropping half of it on her clothes. "Feeling better?", I asked.

"I'm sorry", she mumbled.

"Wanna tell me what's wrong?", I asked softly.

"I didn't mean to. I swear", she said as tears filled her eyes again.

"Now, don't start crying. If you don't want to talk about anything right now, we can watch a movie and cuddle on the couch. No need to get the water works started"

She chuckled at my last statement. "I was apologizing for being in baby space when I was supposed to be big. I didn't want to stress you out and that's exactly what I did", she shrugged.

My eyes went wide when she said that. She was supposed to be big? Who told her that? Angela. Ofcourse, that day traumatized her and she probably thought being in little space or baby space was bad.

"Baby, you didn't stress me out. It's my job to take care of you. Never think that being little is bad. What will I do if you weren't a little?", I questioned her.

"Sleep with big girls and not with little girls like me who can't take care of themselves", she mumbled.

My heart both broke and fluttered at the same time. I smiled at her, "I don't know about being with big girls but I can definitely tell you that I wouldn't be as happy as I am when I take care of you"

Her eyes shot up, "Really?"

I smiled and nodded, "Really. Being a little is not just about you or me. It's about both of us. Caring for you makes me happy and being cared for makes you happy. It's a win-win situation when you are little and I'm a caregiver"

"I ruined it by being big", she frowned.

I kissed her cheek and tilted her chin to face me. "You didn't ruin anything. It's good to be big sometimes. Do you know what's better? Being little when you feel like being little and being big when you feel big".

She smiled at me before hugging me tight. "Thank you. I needed to hear that. I want to be in little space but I don't think I can be"

"Why not?"

"Whenever I try to relax or even think about little space, I-", she started breathing heavily. She was on the brink of a panic attack.

I immediately rocked her back and forth, rubbing her back, "Don't think about it. Remember what I said, be big when you want to be. You don't need to think about little stuff. Think of our dates. We had fun even when you were big. Breathe in, breathe out. There you go. Better?", I asked softly.

She nodded, "I almost had a panic attack"

"Yeah, I know. It's okay. We can take things slow. Now, how about that movie I promised?", I grinned.

She nodded happily. I wrapped her in a blanket on the couch and got comfortable. My phone buzzed. It's Maria. Angela's new dom.