[ 2 | Rival ]

Hey everyone! For those of you who are confused, the reader has basically swapped herself out with the Y/N from Miles' universe, because the Miles from hers died.
So the original Y/N (not the pov you're reading in) is left in your universe, while you are in hers. Hope this makes a little more sense!
-----
Chapter 2 - Rival ◈
◈ Unedited ◈
-----

 Hope this makes a little more sense!----- ◈ Chapter 2 - Rival ◈◈ Unedited ◈-----

---

"How am I supposed to save the whole world?"

---
You're like me.

Tuesday - 7:56 am | Earth-1610

After your weird encounter with a potential spider person, your mind was just completely out of it. It had only been a day since the accidental bump in, but your paranoia was getting the best of you, and you needed a place to relax.

Yesterday, you ended up seeing Miles and he went on this long rant about how he wasn't ready for attending a school like Brooklyn Visions Academy, and how stressed he was. You ended up comforting him though, and you hugged him to finish the conversation before going your own seperate ways.

You hadn't seen him since yesterday though, or in the morning at school either.

Today, Tuesday, was now the day where you should be getting comforted.

Fortunately for you, a teacher spotted you and realised you weren't feeling well almost immediately. Your reputation at school was exemplary to say the least. Being a teacher's pet had more benefits than you had initially thought.

And it also happened to be the teacher you had for your current class. "If you're not feeling any better Ms. L/N, just pop your hand up and let me know."

"Thank you, Mrs. Patel, but I'm sure I'm fine. I'll be happy to tell you though if anything comes up." You shot her what you assumed to be your best smile, and you could almost see her beam with pride.

Entering the classroom, you took your seat and instantly tuned out of what was being taught.

Theory of Relativity. I've already learnt this.

Near the end of her teaching, you began to have a little bit of a crisis.

Miles' death flashed in your eyes.

It was indirectly my fault.

You still couldn't wrap your head around the universe situation either. It still seemed crazy to you, especially the part where you probably got bitten by a radioactive spider and got powers.