[ 6 | Others ]

Long chapter welp
-----

Chapter 6 - Others ◈
◈ Unedited ◈
-----

Long chapter welp-----  ◈ Chapter 6 - Others ◈◈ Unedited ◈-----

---

"I can't do this yet!"  ◇

---
Although for a brief moment, you could have sworn she winked at you.

Wednesday - 6:58 pm | Earth-1610

After multiple hours later of boarding bad-smelling low class buses, arriving at Aunt May's was like paradise.

She had let all of you inside of her house, which was kept quite neatly and clean.

The view made you happy, making her seem like such a simple woman, but was obviously more aware of things than others realised.

Aunt May glanced behind her, to make sure you, Gwen, Miles and Peter were keeping up, before stopping in front of a shed. She hastily put a key inside of the padlock that held the shed shut, and turned it to the side.

"Oh yeah, I got one of these too. A little shed where I keep my spider gear-" Peter was cut off when the shed door began to glow in the shape of the well beloved spider logo, and his aunt turned to look at him smugly.

He rolled his eyes as everyone walked inside, you, Gwen and Miles looking around curiously.

"I mean, this place is pretentious." Peter mumbled barely audible, making you stifle a laugh.

The floor below all of you began to steadily descend, and you gasped in excitement, your eyes widening in intrigue.

"Whoa. Dude, was yours anything like this?" Miles asked Peter, looking just as excited as you were. Gwen looked fascinated yourself, but she seemed to be a little more mature about it, and it almost instantly made you feel self-conscious.

Well shit.

The actual ground level of the place began to come closer, before it was flat and everyone was getting off of the platform.

"Mine was like this, but take away the jeep, the plane... and imagine it way smaller. Imagine a futon. I feel sad for this guy." Peter spread his hands in the air to create a picture for Miles in his mind, somewhat jokingly. 

"Ha, yeah right." You said sarcastically, making Peter shoot you a playful look. Seeing Miles heading towards one of the many suits lined up, you walked up to him as he carefully examined it.

"You like this one?"

"Yeah, but I'm sure Peter will like it more." Miles replied, for some reason satisfied.