[ 3 | Freedom ]

F/C = Favourite Colour, S/F/C = Second Favourite Colour

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K! I STILL CANT WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT

-----
Chapter 3 - Freedom◈
◈ Unedited ◈
-----

----- ◈ Chapter 3 - Freedom◈◈ Unedited ◈-----

---

"Can Spider-Man turn invisible?"

---
Why is Gwen like the two of us?

Tuesday - 9:03 am | Earth-1610

Your firm look was concentrated on the large box you had hidden under your bed in your dorm. Your old roommate had ended up leaving the school just yesterday, so you were expecting a replacement soon.

To be quite honest, you didn't really think too much about it. If anything, you were kind of happy she left so suddenly. She wasn't exactly the nicest.

Since no one else was in the room other than you, you felt perfectly fine taking out the box you secretly wished stayed concealed. You delicately traced your fingers around the lid of the large box, before opening it up.

There in front of you, laid a pair of clean and practically new roller blades. The majority of the outside was a F/C colour, with black straps and white outlines, whilst the tongue (the flappy part in the middle) was a nice S/F/C. Imprinted on it was the well known and loved spider logo.

The same logo was on the front of your suit, and the back of your sleeveless hoodie.

(i swear if i get one comment about how someones favourite colour is black or white, i'm just gonna blow up my house - pointing that out now, I'm expecting them even more)

Edit: lmao so uh, I didn't blow up my house but a pipe burst and it's flooded, I'm not even joking.

You told yourself you didn't want to have to take your suit out ever again unless you absolutely needed to, but thinking back on it - is figuring out that there is now 4 spider heroes in one universe a good enough reason?