Birthday at Beanie's...Disaster!

"Hey Zo?" Sasha asked. "Yeah?" Zoey (nope) cocked her head around the corner of the counter. "Could you get me another hot cocoa?" Sasha implored. "Sure." Not-Zoey said, dishing up a hot cocoa.

Then a guy walked in and went to the counter. He and Emma exchanged in a conversation which turned into weird banter. Sasha later learned his name was Paul as she was an expert at eavesdropping. He sat down next to Sasha.
"Hey...Paul right?" Sasha Said matter-of-factly. "Yeah." He replied. "I'd better go...."He replied gesturing for her name. "Sasha." She replied. "See you around!" He said as he stood up and left the shop. Sasha spent the rest of the day off her shift with her 'friends' and cousin.

Time skip I'm a lazy girl ok next day here we go!

"Emma! TIP!" Yelled Zoey and Nora as they gained Emma's attention from talking to Paul. Ominous music began to play which frightened Sasha slightly but then calmed her as she found it came from the stereo on the counter.

Get your cup of roasted coffee
Your morning cup of Joey
Like a jamming cup of java, mocha latte with the froth for you, Jack

Frappuccino
With the freshly roasted mung beans
It's a carmel drizzle mod in a cup
With a drip
Drip
Drip drip
Drip
And we'll bring it right up!

Hey Mr. Business (Ooo)
How do you do? (Ooo)
Can we get a triple for you? (Ooo)
Decaf!
Wha-at?
Decaf!
Wha-at?
Doo-doo do-doo-doo do-doo-doo do-doo-doo
And we'll bring it right up!
Oy oy oy!
The baristas gave coffee to their customers as they sipped it and smiled. (Aah!)
And we'll bring i-it

Ri-ight

Ri-ight

Ri-ight

And we'll bring it right up!

Strangely, Zoey and Nora began doing a bizzare routine that Emma clearly didn't know.
[During the song!]
Paul came and sat next to Sasha.
"Um I told this to your sister but first promise me you'll think about the implications!" He whisper-yelled. Sasha nodded, confused and bewildered.
"I think something sinister is infecting Hatchetfield, I-I think the town is becoming...a musical. Notice how people are singing and dancing," he explained then leaned in closer, his frightened expression almost creating a smile similar to that of the Cheshire Cat. "ARE YOU FRIGHTENED?!" He whisper-shouted, clasping onto Sasha's shoulders.
"Okay, okay... OH MY GOD!" Sasha yelled.
"T-that's...almost frightening? I like musicals!" She replied.
"DONT YOU SEE?!" Paul Said.
They were interrupted by a frightened Emma running over to the table. She practically jumped into Paul's lap, terrified as Zoey and Nora advanced toward the table, staring at the coffee jug Emma held.
"Emma...." Paul and Sasha said in unison.
"Get your cup of poisoned coffee
Your toxic cup of Joey
We'll make a twisty cup of java mocha latte with a froth for you Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack!" Zoey and Nora sang. The trio rose from the table in fear and darted toward the exit, but Zoey grabbed Sasha's hand. Zoey spun Sasha around and held Sasha firmly with her arm covering her neck.
"ZOEY?! Zoey p-please. What a-are you doing? Hun let go!" Sasha managed to say.
"SASH!!" Emma Yelled trying to run back to her cousin.
"Hey Mr. Business
How do ya
How do ya
How do ya do~" the baristas sung.
The men who drank their coffee rose from the floor almost like zombies from the grave. They pointed at Emma and Paul and then Sasha's anxiety reached new heights. She rapidly bit Zoey's arm and ran to her new friend and her cousin. "THEY'RE SINGING?! WHY ARE THEY ALL SINGING?!" Emma exclaimed. "WE NEED TO RUN GIRLS DONT HOLD BACK, JUST RUN!" Paul Yelled as the trio darted out of the shop in terror.
"WE'LL MAKE A DOUBLE FOR YOU!~
(Hey Mr. Business)
AND WE'LL BRING IT RIGHT UP!"

**

"Where on earth are we?" Sasha Asked Paul. "This is an alleyway near where I used to live." Paul replied simply. "Eugh! It's filled with shrubs!!" Emma stated distastefully. "I heard they were planning to turn it into a park but that didn't work out." Paul further told. "There's a lot of dead ends, you sure you know where you're going?" Asked Sasha curiously. Paul nodded, then they bumped into a dead end. "Oh that's a dead end." He said disappointedly. "Look over there!" Emma gasped as she pointed to a clearing near some trashcans. The trio settled by it.

Suddenly there was a rumble and a man emerged from the trashcan. The girls and Paul squealed. "AH BILL! YOU SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF US!" Paul yelled. "Well how am I not supposed to jump out a trashcan and not scare the life out of you?!" Bill replied. "Well try to warn us next time." Paul stated. There was a second rumble. A woman emerged. "CHARLOTTE?!" Paul exclaimed. "Sorry I tried to warn you." She replied sincerely. "JUST SHUT UP PAUL!" Said another voice. "Another one?" Emma said and facepalmed. "Ted?" Paul Said. "SHUT UP PAUL! WE DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING BUT WE ARE HIDING SO IF YOU WANT TO STAY HERE BE QUIET AND GET BEHIND A TRASHCAN!" Ted whisper-shouted. He turned to the girls. "YOU TWO, BEAT IT!"
"Uh screw you?!" Emma threatened. "Ted they have to stay, she's the Barista from Beanie's, the...Latte Hatte." Paul Said, you could hear the embarrassment in his voice. "THATS NOT THE LATTE HATTE! THATS THE CRABBY ONE WHO WONT SING WHEN I TIP HER! YOU GRABBED THE WRONG ONE YOU NOODLE!" Ted yelled. *Police sirens*