Meeting the nutty professor

"Thank god we're here!" Sasha said excitedly. Emma leaped out of the squad car and pressed one of many complicated buttons. "Who's there?" Said a voice from the button. "Professor Hidgens?" Emma replied, confused. "Don't lie to me whoever you are, I'm Professor Hidgens!" The voice Yelled. "It's me Emma Perkins I'm here with Sasha and some friends of ours everyone has gone crazy we didn't know where else to go." Emma explained. "You've come to the right place. Alexa open the gates!" Hidgens said and he stopped talking. Then the iron gates slowly began to open and the crew slipped in.

"Professor, this is Paul...and them." Sasha said once everyone was in Hidgens bunker house. "Everyone has gone crazy singing-" Emma started to say but was cut off by Hidgens. "And dancing, like a musical. They want you to join them and once they get you you're a part of it." Hidgens pronounced. "Uh yeah how did you know??" Emma asked curiously. "I theorised this exact event 30 years ago," Hidgens exclaimed. "This exactly?" Paul spoke, shooketh. "Yes." The professor replied bluntly. "Really?!" Paul said. "You'd better believe it!" Hidgens exclaimed. "S-so that's what's wrong with Sam?!" Charlotte piped up. Hidgens pulled out a gun. "Good god you brought one of them here?!" Hidgens yelled. They all put there hands up. "I told you we should've left him in the alley." Ted said angrily. "You're a monster Ted!" Charlotte exclaimed. "NO HES A MONSTER!" Ted replied. "Alright everybody calm down." Hidgens said, waving the gun like a magic wand. "Providence has brought him to me, quick cuff him to the chair! There's no telling what would happen if he were awake and loose!" Professor exasperated. Bill and Ted cuffed Sam to the chair. "I've been preparing for this moment for the last 20 years!" Hidgens said happily. "Now all of the answers are right in front of me." The professor spoke, seriously. "If only I had the wits to decipher them. Ah yes," Hidgens made his way to the chair.

He gently scooped up some revolting blue goo from Sam's head. He pranced to Emma. "What do you think this is?" He Asked her, almost jumping with excitement. "I don't know some kind of...blue s***?" Emma replied. "Exactly Emma! What the f*** is this s***?!" The professor exclaimed. "I'll tell you what it looks like...nothing." He said mysterious, making a jazz hand motion with his hands. "You all remember the meteor that crashed into the starlight theatre, I dare say it carried a deadly cargo...of cosmic origin."
"Doc, are we dealing with aliens?" Bill said, worried. "Why is that so hard to believe? Look at all we take for granted now that was once fortold in the pages of Bradbury and Azamoth! Look no further than my robot assistant Alexa!" Hidgens exclaimed as a little ding was heard, echoing in the room. "Once confined to the world of science fictions she is now science fact!! Alexa...dim the lights." Hidgens demanded, the lights were immediately dimmed. "Years ago I used to have to walk all the way to the dimmer, now as unbelievable as this or the outbreak may seem, the question is no longer can this be happening but how can we stop it? I've got to get this blue s*** under a microscope so I can work out how these b*******s tick!"
"Uh Professor this is a lot to take in...do you have anything to take the edge off, like a drink or-" Paul began. "My dear boy, for the last 27 years I've been stockpiling the Barr essentials for a world ending cataclysm... you bet your a** we got booze come with me." Hidgens said leading everyone except Charlotte and Ted away. Sasha stayed behind. She looked at the man in the chair. "I'm so sorry Charlotte, you must really love this guy." Sasha said. "Yeah," she replied meekly. "Listen girl please leave I'd like to have a private chat with Charlotte if you wood be kind enough to get your a** outta here." Ted said to Sasha, triggering her. She couldnt be bothered to deal with people so she went after the others.

Sasha picked up a toasted cheese sandwich from the counter which bill made for her. "Thanks." She told him. "Its fine I used to make them for Alice all the time." He said. "Alice?" Sasha questioned. "My daughter." Bill replied. Sasha nodded. She then sat on the floor away from the others and Ted walked in. He crouched next to her. "Sorry about earlier, Charlotte is guarding her douchebag of a husband." He explained and then sat down next to her, putting his arm around her. Sasha was perplexed. "Just remember if you ever want someone to talk to or have comforting sex with you can always come to me." He smiled. "Um I-I have a girlfriend." Sasha said, smiling apologetically.
They heard bill getting triggered in the distance. Ted stood up but Sasha stayed eating her cheese sandwich happily.

"He said this was a full bar...how am I supposed to make a Shirley Temple without any cherries?" Bill said sadly.
"It's the end of the world Bill and you want to get your drink on with a Shirley  f*cking temple!" Ted exclaimed. Soon enough a fight ensued but Sasha looked away. Emma perched next to her.
"Hey, I know you miss her." She told Sasha. Sasha nodded then replied:
"I want her back so badly Em, she's out there and I just want to see her again."
"That's not Zoey anymore!" Em said.
"But she still is to me! She is my girlfriend Em and no matter what is wrong with her she still is, I'm going out to find her." Sasha said standing up leaving her plate on the table. She walked up to Professor Hidgens. "I'm going out," She told him. "Sorry Sasha But I cant let you out there unless you want to die." He replied. "Look Professor, my girlfriend is out there and I want to save her, so get out of my way." Sasha pushed the Professor aside and prised open the gates, carrying a bow and arrow on her shoulder which she grabbed from Hidgens mantelpiece.