B

Yena POV

As class was finsihed and the students are going home.

I go straight the direction not my sexuality since I ain't straight as a pole when I first met Yuri.

As I got there Yuri is sitting there with her favorute novel.

I sat beside her and shw noticed me and smiled.

"So do you always read that?" I ask jer and she nod.

"Yeah it's my favorite novel as a kid I always read this whenever I have free time." She explained and I rest my chin on my palm.

I look at her face she seemed so focus on what's she reading her brown orbs, her kissable lips everything is perfect about her.

"Is there something on my face?" She looked at me and I smiled.

"There is..." I said.

"What is it?"

"Beauty." As I said that she blushed and I chuckle.

"Mou don't tease me!" She said and looked away.

"Stop being a tsundere Yuri." I said and laugh.

"AAAAH STOP IT!" she yelled and began throwing light punches at me but it not hurt.

"Hahaha okay, okay I will stop." She looked at me with a pout.

"Fine..." she said and I looked at her and hug her her warmth is the source to keep me calm and forget about my cancer tears are forming in my eyes as I only have two weeks with her.

It's like my world stop when I heard it I only met Yuri two days ago but I'm already in love with this person.

I have a question with you guys do you ever feel the person that you love with your whole life but you have to leave them without telling you have this serious illness that can't cure and you have to tell them your feelings before you leave...

It's hard to leave them really it's hard to leave them even though you're attached to that person that you just met.

It's so damn hurt but...

You have to accept the fact...

You have to leave.