And So... It Begins Again...

Hey, it's ya' Japanese speaking, dorky, always late to the call, author! How are you guys?

Anyway, before reading this I advise you guys to read the first book, "Am I Alone? (Human!SpringTrap x Reader) || COMPLETE PREQUEL," so yeah. Go give that a look-see! Heh heh heh!

Now into the story that you've all been requesting since... Uh... November 28, 2015. Sorry for the wait. This is for you IzukusBigDic- , YuTheStar , Netheris , PhantomCindy and Madshart ! Enjoy!

It was red and orange and bright.

Then there was heat.

A crushing weight on my chest.

Then it all went to black.

...

"I can't really remember anything after that..."

"Well, it's a start in the right direction, miss (L/N), let's stop for today. You're free to head back to your room."

This is common place occurrence for you. Wake up in the middle of the night, stare at the ceiling for a few hours, wash up, get dressed, either you or Angela make breakfast, then you head out to your talk therapy.

It wasn't too bad, all things considered. You're still able to go to college with the help of prescribed medication and get your papers done on time.

You've been going to therapy for almost three months now. This visit being your sixth one. Twice a month until you were more comfortable with it.

You had no idea why. You knew it had something to do with the reason you woke up in a hospital a few months prior to therapy.

It really spooked you to the core. You had never done anything that would ever put your life in danger, at least, not in the literal sense.

You now have dreams - nightmares really - about an old pizzeria called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Scenes of animatronics screeching in your face, sounds of screams, echoes of heinous laughter, pained remembrance of another person you used to know.

You sighed as you made your way back to the shared dorm with Angela. Maybe she was already out to class and you could get some rest.

...

"Hey, (Y/N), what's up? How was therapy," Angela asked as she walked towards your body that had been slumped over the writing desk. You groaned in response to your friend and told her to fuck off. Angela smiled tiredly at you, she's been watching over you since you got back from the hospital. You two actually became much closer. Who would've thought a traumatic event would bring you two together?

You definitely didn't.

Sighing softly you stood, walking yourself and Angela to your bed to sit on and started to complain about your recent thoughts. The one with the pizzeria. Angela had become your therapist more than the actual therapist was. Not that you didn't trust the therapist... You just didn't trust the therapist.

Angela told you about the way you had tirelessly worked on this murder mystery when you started working at your new job.

She always filled in the blanks when you told her about your thoughts. Six times she's filled in the blanks for you. Maybe you should out right ask her what landed you into therapy...

No...

Maybe later, you didn't want to know, not now.

Sighing, your body slumped over into a fetal position as you rested your head in Angela's lap. Exhaustion seared through your body and mind. It showed in your (E/C) orbs. Emotions ran high as you asked her more about the pizzeria.

She told you all that you told her all those months ago. She was glad she remembered the things that you told her. You had always had a way with words that made each one stand out. She was glad she was able to help you in a time like this.

You nodded your head in understanding. You seemed to have been very enamored with the Fazbear murder mysteries. Hell, Angela said that you seemed to had come across a break in the case, though you never told her what it was. Now, you don't even know. You didn't mind, though.

You got up and stretched your fatigued muscles. You were going to figure out what exactly you were thinking and doing in the case of the Fazbear mystery and, in turn, learn more about what happened to you.

638 words. Very short, yes, I know just needed to get something out to y'all. I hope it was enjoyable. And like I said, please go read the first book if you haven't to get a better sense of what will be going on. There will be many call backs to that book, so... Go on and give it a read.

Watashi wa daisuki yo mina-san desu nee!