Chapter 26 - Overthinker

::Andromeda's POV::

I opened the door and Paris went straight to the bathroom. I went to the closet to find a change of clothes because I wanted to take a shower later. I was pretty sure there was something in that big ass closet that would fit her until Carlos got her room together.

The door opened and she came out and laid on the bed. I decided the shower could wait. I was dying to tell her I kissed Jahseh, but first I wanted to talk about her and Ski.

"Sooo... Pari. Are you and Ski gonna get together?"  I asked as I sat on the couch. She sat up and smiled.

"I hope so. I know we did this backwards, pregnancy first, relationship later, but I actually do like him. When we went to the hotel, it was supposed to be a 1 and done sorta thing, but I didn't wanna leave. Like I said, the vibe I got from Ski was like no other, and I couldn't just go home. Plus I was almost positive that he only wanted sex I thought I'd never see him again. I had to savor it." She explained.

"Trust me, Ski thinks highly of you too. I've been in his head. You know he dreamed about you?" That made her smile harder.

"He did?"

"Yea, that's how I found out you guys knew each other. I also saw a rather graphic scene that I didn't care to witness."

"Oops," she laughed. "Sorry. And sorry for leaving you at the mall without saying anything."

"It's alright. When I woke up and saw you guys leaning on each other, I thought it was so cute."

"Stop, you're just saying that." She blushed.

"No, I'm serious. I would've taken a picture if I knew where my phone was."

"Yea, Carlos took mine." She nodded. I was quiet for a second, wondering if I should tell her or not. It's not like it was a big deal. It was just a little kiss on the cheek. But it was Jahseh's cheek. Mysterious, otherworldly and vaguely intimidating Jahseh. By the time I spoke, Paris had laid back down and closed her eyes.

"...I kissed Jahseh." I said into the silence. Her eyes popped open and she jumped up.

"What?! For real?" She exclaimed. I nodded trying to hold back a smile. "When?!"

"When you and Ski left to get water."

(WATEEEEERRRRR)

"Wooow, Andromeda Jacknell out here kissing boys." She teased. I picked up a pillow and threw at it her.

"Shut up." I said feeling my cheeks heat up. She caught it and threw it back.

"So how did you like your first kiss?"

"It wasn't like that, I only kissed him on the cheek."

"Aweeeee, that cute."

"Stop." I said, smiling and rolling my eyes.

"You're blushing!" She said pointing at my cheeks. I covered my face.

"Leave me alone, Paris!" I laughed.

"Do you like him?" She said with big eyes.

"No..?" I don't think so. It was just one kiss, Paris." She got up and stood in front in of me. She found the pulse on my neck.

"Jahseh is cute, isn't he?" She said. I didn't want to admit it, so I didn't answer. "He has the prettiest eyelashes, I noticed. And they just make his eyes more enticing. The half and half color he has in hair is so unique. He's cute, mysterious and you kissed him." I didn't know what to say. After a second, she laughed.