Lucio

You're chilling on the sofa playing with Aphrodite, you just came back from hanging out with Shinso so you're still on a bit of a high

Then the door to the apartment opens and you see Mic and some other dude walk in.

Mic is wearing casual clothes, his hair is down and he has his normal glasses on. While this other dude has short hair with a grey long sleeve shirt. He looks at you on the sofa so you sit on it properly

"hey." You say somewhat quietly to the two.
"Heyo {Y/n}, what do you think of my friend here!" Mic over dramatically swings his arms and dazzles his hands to the new guy. You bite your lip and just give a thumbs up, you don't usually rate people so you don't know where to put this guy on a scale of 1-10. Maybe like a seven? He looks kinda strong but also a bit mean. "No words?" Mic prompts.
"Um, I don't know. He seems cool."

Mic seems confused for a little bit by your thumbs up and words before his eyes sparkle and he throws his arm over the new guys shoulder. As Mic does this the man flinches with a frown.
"This is my friend Lucio, he's Asian"
"Yeah no shit, we live in Japan."
"Right." Mic waits for something, maybe even anything.

You stare blankly, are you meant to high five him now, or introduce someone else.
"This my favourite being Aphrodite, she's a cat." You say and pick her up, she jumps out of your hands though cause she's too good to be touched by mortal humans.

"{Y/n}, it's me." Lucio says as if you should know him from somewhere, maybe he's a friend of your mums? Ew, if so you want him to leave.
"Um cool, hey Mic where's Dad?" You ask him in your common language to which he bursts out laughing and Lucio looks as if he's about to cry as his eyes go from you to mic and back to you.

"{Y/n}, it's me," Lucio repeats, "your father!" He sounds desperate. Oh god is he your birth dad who's finally come back from the supermarket and or Six feet under?
Mic waits a few seconds before laughing again. You shuffle in your seat as Aphrodite comes back to your side.

"You came back?" You ask cautiously. Mic's laughter doesn't help the situation.
"What do you mean 'came back'?!" Lucio raises his voice, God he must be friends with your mother.
"From six foot under! Or the supermarket? Mic where did you find this scary man!" You practically shout with tears in your eyes.

Lucio raises a hand to his head, which makes your eye and cheek flinch and your body turn away, he turns around in disbelief. Mic falls on the floor as you bite your lip to stop any tears.
"I don't understand." You mutter when looking at the two, where's Aizawa?

"Okay, {Y/n}. Look at me--" Lucio gets interrupted with a knock at the door. Through laughs and tumbles Mic makes his way over to open it.

"Hey, {Y/n} you left you-- oh hey Mic," Shinso says before walking in with your jacket. "{Y/n} you left your jacket at mine. Here," He hands you your jacket, but slows down when seeing the tears in your eyes. He opens his mouth and looks around, he spots Lucio and pauses. "Um?" Shinso questions.

"Please Shinso." Lucio says nearly desperately.
You softly tug of Shinso's sleeve before standing on your knees and saying "That's Mics friend Lucio." you rest your elbows on the back of the sofa to then rest your face on your hands. Shinso does a double take as he looks from you to Lucio.

"What but-- Wait, who's Lucio?"
"Him."
"Shinso please."
"MY GREAT FRIEND HERE!" Mic exclaims enthusiastically as he loops his arm around Lucio again, they seem close.
"Please." Lucio repeats, it seems to be his favourite word. He can't be a friend of your mothers, they don't know manners.

"Apparently he's my dad." You state dully, you've become bored due to your confusion.
"I mean, yeah. He is, isn't he? Why are you calling him Lucio?" Shinso asks and also seems cautious.
"Mic told me his name is Lucio."

"{Y/n}, it's me, your father--"
"He keeps saying he's my dad."
Lucio sounds like he's about to cry as he releases the most heart emptying sigh. It's like you can feel his soul escape his body.

"{Y/n}, did you ever question where Aizawa was?" Shinso asks you.
"Yeah I did, and Mic laughed at me." You say.
"Did you question if Lucio is Aizawa?"

You go to laugh before pausing. Your eyes flicker to Lucio and you notice the scar under his eyes. His pale skin is the same, also the face shape.
"What?" You mumble with tears as you carefully get off the sofa.
"{Y/n}, I told you I was getting a hair cut." His voice is the same too
"You don't look like my dad!" You point out.
"But I still am."

Surely enough this mysterious Man Lucio is quite definitely your dad, he's just shaved and got a god forbidden hair cut. It's short. And not like your dads.
"Noo!" You say like a defiant toddler. "Get it back! Why, no." You continue to mumbles words like this until you walk to Aizawa and get a hug.

"It's okay sunshine," 'Aizawa' comforts as he strokes your hair. "I'll just let it grow back again." He sighs with defeat.