Yin and Shinso moments

Thanks @CosmoBlast685 for the request. I'll do the Bakugou one Eventually.

Let's be real, before Shinso would of even admitted to liking Yin they would of probably kissed and Yin would pass it off as 'Hitoshi being friendly' or 'oh, it was an accident.'
Which would of repetitively broken his heart but it be like that sometimes.

Aizawa would of been well aware of Shinso's crush, he would of even confronted Shinso of it. Obviously he would of responded with blushing and nervous mutters. But Aizawa got the idea, he didn't let Shinso come around to train for a week.

However, that didn't stop you from seeing Shinso. You'd voluntarily go to Shinso's dorm to hangout and train. You'd spend lunch with him and also your few lessons that you shared together.
Then there was the time that you and Shinso were hanging out somewhere, in a public place. Some people approached you and said a lot of not nice things. They recognised you as the 'Villain girl' and said 'You shouldn't have the privilege of being in U.A.'
Aizawa wasn't too far away when that happened. He was on patrol.
Okay, fine. He was watching you and Shinso from a distance. He's your dad, he's allowed to be protective.
But still, fucking creepy.

Just as he was about to intervene and tell those good for nothing assholes how they don't know shit and should back the fuck off.
Shinso stood up.
He stood in front of you, took your hand and told the assholes to not speak about shit they didn't know.

That was probably when your crush began. It was also when Aizawa realised that maybe Shinso wouldn't be so bad as a son in law, or a son in general. Honestly, Aizawa was two dead parents away from adopting Shinso.

It was apparent that things changed after that. Aizawa was more welcoming of Shinso while also trying to keep you two somewhat separated. Meanwhile Hizashi was forcing you two together.
You and Shinso don't even have the same English class yet you're now somehow sat next to each other.

So, you ended up having several people obsessing over you. Mic would ship you, Midnight would always make flirtatious comments aimed at you two and Aizawa would try to keep you apart while also really wanting you two to get together.
You guys weren't even dating.

Nah, that a lie, you were practically dating.
During school whenever you could you would hang out with him, after school you also hung out. You opened up to Shinso a lot, like a lot a lot. You'd tell him everything. And considering your past and present. Everything literally was everything.

He knew about every place you liked, every person you hate, you even told him about Tomura. Shinso knew it all. And if Anyone tried to do Anything to you, well, people just didn't.
Someone once walked past you on the pavement. Who knew Shinso could look so threatening with his tired eyes. Plus, they only walked past you. That was literally it.
~~

They'd make fun of each other A Lot. Like 90% of their conversations is just jokes about one another.
~
Hitoshi: Hey, can you pass me my water?
Yin: no—
Hitoshi [Using his quirk]: Pass me my water.
~

Yin isn't cautious when talking to Shinso and he likes that. She doesn't even make jokes aimed at his quirk. "hey, just don't control me and make me your Slave" she's never said stuff like that. Even when they first properly spoke at the sports festival. She talked about his quirk with admiration. It complete took Shinso off guard.
He respects Yin because she's nice to him and doesn't judge him based on his quirk.
~

You and Hitoshi would always 'accidentally ' stay up too late training and Hitoshi would always Have to stay over for the night.
Aizawa is aware that you two act very staged each time it happens. But for the most part he no longer cares.

However, that one night when he went to get a cup of coffee and heard some business doing down in your room. Well, as any protective father would. He got worried. His first reaction was to run into your room and to tell Shinso to leave.
But, this would also be kinda awkward and considering the amount of times you've walked in on Aizawa and Hizashi. It's just kinda fair to leave you be.

Shinso wasn't allowed to come over for two weeks. But you still met in private.
~

Shinso is a very protective boyfriend. He knows that a lot of people spread rumours about you and each time he hears people mutter a word. He proves them wrong.
Some of the rumours have become flat out weird too.
"I heard she arrived here on a boat from England and Mr Aizawa was the one to find her. That's why she knows so many languages."
What? No. You're just smart.
Shinso would love to find the person who started these rumours. He has a little conversation prepared for them
~

The class would hesitate a bit more before becoming friends with Hizashi. But when they eventually do You kinda get dragged into it. The class talk to you more, include you more, actually respect you in general. Fucking wack.