I Need Your Opinions

Hey guys, it's me again. I have a question for you guys; do you want to see the notes on where I was heading with this story?

Let me explain, so when I was writing this series, specifically the 3rd and 4th, I had a specific direction on where I wanted them to go and so I made notes on the overall storyline and what I wanted to happen with the characters I created; Robyn and Noah mostly.

If you would like to see them, to understand where this story would have headed, please let me know, so I can publish the notes. It's the least I can do for not continuing this story.

Also for the heads up, I will probably never finish writing this story and I will probably never come back to it. I'm sorry to say it but I think I'm finished with it. I won't make it for definite because you never know, but with the way things are going, it's unlikely I'll ever continue writing it.

Also as lovely as it is, and I'm honored to be asked but I don't want anyone to take over this story. If I chose to continue it, I want it to be me writing it, not someone else. I hope you all understand.

Thank you again for all being so understanding and forgiving. I love you all and will never forget the amazing support you showed on these stories and on Robyn's life.

Anyway, to wrap this up, please let me know your opinions in the comments and if you would like to see the notes I made. If the majority of you agree to wanting to see them, then I shall post them sometime tomorrow. Again, I love you all, until next time...