Prologue For Constellations (Book 5)

In which the war had begun and they started to run...

>>>

The Second Wizarding war had begun.

Dumbledore was dead by the hands of Severus Snape and Voldemort was making his presence known more and more.

With the information Dumbledore had given Harry during his last year of life and the knowledge that the Slytherin Locket they had gotten was a fake, Harry did what he had been needing to do for years; to finally end all of this chaos.

Harry originally planned to go searching for the remaining Horcruxes by himself. He didn't want to risk anyone else's life. But a part of him also always knew Ron, Hermione and Robyn would insist on going with him.

They faced Death Eaters, Snatchers, and the brutality of not knowing what was going on in the Wizarding world.

This was by far the worst they ever had to face. Searching for the Horcruxes proved harder than they originally thought and all four of them were pushed to the limits when they realised Dumbledore hadn't given them any useful information to find any of the Horcruxes. They were on their own and had to figure it all out by themselves.

Tempers were rising when they finally located the Slytherin Locket and Ron did something that he would later regret.

Everyone had to tread carefully around Harry now as his anger was bubbling over a lot more frequently. Even Robyn noticed that she had to be careful now.

More losses will arise and the four will find living harder and harder.

And Robyn will finally have to face a demon that has been shadowing over her life for a while now; Noah. Now she knew his true intentions and the fact he slipped away from her the year prior, she was determined to not let him destroy anyone else's lives.

Everything was being to join together like constellations in the inky sky. Two of the brightest starts being Harry and Voldemort bound together by a prophecy but soon this bond would be broken and their constellations will erupt like a supernova exploding, destroying everything in its path.

(So I wrote this ages ago and it's a bit cringe but you all wanted to see it so here you go. Thank you all again for the support, I love you all.)