04

I shut my eyes in the attempt to sleep when the sounds of ruffling kept me wide awake. I rubbed my eyes and looked over to him, "what are you doing?"

"Well i'm not about to give you the satisfaction of seeing all of me just yet, am i love?"

Loki and I's beds were on an angle causing them to be partly opposite of each each other while still giving me a view of the city right on the opposite side of my bed.

I turn on my side, allowing me to have my back to Loki and looking out of the window. It was almost eleven, and the same as every night it was the moment the lights of the city reached their peak in brightness as requested by the Grand Master.

Pushing one of my earphones in the sound of the music poured into my ears quietly. So much time i had spent on this planet but nothing could fill me with as much joy as watching the lights doesn't.

Valkyrie and I had arrived here together, hardly knowing each other but a friendship slowly formed. Drinking, hunting, partying, we were inseparable.

It was nearly midnight when I heard a voice call out. "Hey princess, what are you doing up?"

I turned to see a topless, god of mischief in bed looking over at me. "I could ask you the same thing." I raise a brow returning my gaze to the city.

"Honestly, why are you up?"

I stood from my bed and exited my room, walking straight over to Loki's doorway. "If you try to escape, trust me that taser is capable of so much more." My fingers tapped beside the button to allow Loki freedom before pressing it.

"Come with me." I order, and he obeyed entering my own room. "This is why." the clock was clicking towards midnight, i waited in anticipation before the lights of buildings began to flicker off. "I never miss it."  The city was only darkness now, not a light in view, "bedtime now."

-

My alarm blared beside me and i rolled out of bed as a response. Work.

Loki for what i could see was still asleep so i proceeded to get changed into changed into a black under suit followed by my black armour. Stuffing my suit with guns and taser chips i was finally finished.

"Loki get your ass out of bed, we've got work to do."